Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : dvd covers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
disciplejosh

Southern California

dvd covers

Greg,

Looks good, man. Now you got me waitin'n by the mailbox for the mailman to show up...

Your Brother-In-Arms,
Josh

2004/5/24 1:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: dvd covers

Quote:
Looks good, man. Now you got me waitin'n by the mailbox for the mailman to show up...

Brother Josh, thanks ;-) I really felt the Lord leading me to do the Revival Hymn and God really worked through my fingers that night compiling that design, its all Him! I am going to soon do those other covers for the sermons you wanted to distribute, what speakers again do you want to distribute and what sermons in paticular. If you wanted to work on some copy for the back of the DVD covers for these up coming titles that would help also.

I will try and get that CD with those images for you to make CD labels but man I have been having computer problems. I am not sure if you heard but I essentially have lost all my files on my external hard drive, so im trying to get all those old images back slowly. I will know more on tuesday whether or not the information is retrivable and how much it will cost.. ouch. heres the thread to pray for this situation: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2015&forum=47&3]SermonIndex information lost and hardware problems![/url]

2004/5/24 2:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy