SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Update concerning Bible courier ministry in China (thanks for the prayers)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
jarona

The Earth

Re:

Uh I am not sure how long I'll be here. Possibly many years. but with my realm of influence enlarged, and being able to see people set free by the power of God. A number of my family members have been sick. The enemy likes to torment people. I see alot of people around here who I discern are highly demonized. It is very sad. I want to see them set free and delivered in Jesus name. I have begun to learn the language and God has blessed me with some chinese friends as well. I have felt called to Asia for a period of time now. So I want to trust in God and endure and remain here until He wants me elsewhere. It is likely I'll be going to Loas in March to haul Bibles as well. But then return back here to labor in China.

There is a great need of laborers as well. And there are still millions of believers without a Bible in China and thousands of pastors without a Bible. With this group I have been working with "Autumn Rain International" a team from New Zealand just left recently after making a short term trip to haul Bibles and there is a small group of older people flying in soon. But after that there isn't a team scheduled to come until February. The people of China need the Word of God. And the people of God need to start rising up and not living by there feelings but living for Jesus Christ and what He says to do in His Word. If we are not sure we are definetly called to stay then we are called to "GO" Jesus said "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every living creature" If we are not helping spread the truth of Jesus Christ to the world then we are refusing and rejecting Gods' will for our lives and we are denying Jesus Christ. The Bible says it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Let us fear therefore and seek to follow after Christ with all of our hearts and seek to bear much fruit for the Kingdom of God. Come and labor for God in China. Billions are perishing we must act now as followers of Christ to be bold and answer the call of God to seek and save that which is lost. How will they preach the gospel if they know so little about Christ and the Bible? How will they have the strength to withstand the temptations of the world and the wisdom and understanding of what the will of God is without a Bible? Let us act now for Christs' sake, If anyone wants to take a step of faith and serve God by taking His Word into China message me and I can help you and give you some more information about how you can serve long or short term here. We can help equip a mighty army of God during the biggest revival in history. We can labor so that people who have been praying for months or years to receive a Bible can receive the Word of God and come to know Christ and fulfill the will of God for there lives. We can help transform the nation of China, a land with over 1 billion souls by equipping the Church to reach the lost for Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for the prayers, may God grant you the knowledge of His will, with all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, God bless you beloved, Jaron

2007/11/26 9:10Profile

Re: Praise GOD !

Bump.

With added prayer covering for your family back home. [u]Amen![/u]

2007/11/26 15:50
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

hi jarona,
What you have share in here are given me more comfirmation of the hardship the missionary goes through in reaching out. Where i work a chinesse friend and her husband they both chinesse. The husband is pastoring a small chinesse group in hong kong, they smuggle the bible at the rural area, provinces ... where ever they can he teaches bible in cantonese, mandarine, hokian, and traditional chinesse dialect. They don't recieve funding from churches here in australia, every 3 months she goes to china to bring copy upon copy of bible that translated in mandarine and catonesse funded by their own pocket. She works here as a registered nurse and more than half of her pay goes to the expensses of the print and courier, etc... they feed the poor and treatment medically and so on ...The Lord has a way of blessing them and the miracle that follow to protect them from the communist goverment and imformer ... Thank you for sharing the works you are doing and i understand the spiritual battle behind, we will keep you and your team in our intercession. God Bless

2007/11/26 18:55Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

On the other hand this has been one of the most blessed times I have ever had in my life. Ofcourse we struggle against the flesh and the devil but Jesus Christ is greater. I have had some of the greatest experiences I've ever had in my whole life and had some of the best times in my life in the last number of weeks I have been here. It has been so great. God has been so good to me and blessed me so much by allowing me to do this work. I wish more people would seek how they can help influence the unreached whom God has wanted to be reached for thousands of years now. Obviously it is His will for people to play a part in evangelizing the world and seeing people reached with the gospel, so why are so many christians living by there feelings and not answering the call to go? If people only knew what a blessing there life could be and how awesome it is to give up a home or a job to come serve Jesus it would be ever so great. Jesus is longing for those who will seek after Him and surrender to Him. Ah, what a blessing it is to serve Jesus. Thanks once again for the prayers. I have witnessed God do awesome things. And thanks to the prayers of the saints I am able to continue on here and see victory come through Jesus Christ and see His Word enter into China. What a blessing you are, you who are praying for me, thank you so much, Jaron

2007/11/27 7:38Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

Please continue to pray for me brothers and sisters. I have got caught with Bibles at the border the last 2 out of 4 times I went across. Just recently I came back from the border with 2 suite cases full of Bibles that didn't get through. I have strained my back and have been in alot of pain recently. I am experiencing some awful pain in my back. The spiritual battle has been great but God is ALWAYS greater. It is a blessing to go through so much for Jesus. He always provides for us a way out, a way to be freed if we allow Him to do so. Blessed be the Lamb that was slain, may He receive the reward for His suffering! The Word is going forth and shall bear much fruit. Thank you once again for the prayers, Jaron

2007/12/7 23:02Profile

Re: Update concerning Bible courier ministry in China (thanks for the prayers)

Jaron shared

Quote:
I have strained my back and have been in alot of pain recently. I am experiencing some awful pain in my back.

Brother, this is on my heart and mind.

I wonder if you have looked at the Chinese Bibles which are available to download. Some of them will go on a mobile phone. Also, there are some which can be burned onto cd.

Is this a way of furthering the delivery of God's word to the people?

2007/12/12 18:03
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:

dorcas wrote:

Jaron shared
Quote:
I have strained my back and have been in alot of pain recently. I am experiencing some awful pain in my back.

Brother, this is on my heart and mind.

I wonder if you have looked at the Chinese Bibles which are available to download. Some of them will go on a mobile phone. Also, there are some which can be burned onto cd.

Is this a way of furthering the delivery of God's word to the people?

Hi just an add on responce to dorcas post there is also a christian shop available now in Hong Kong and the Bible is written in Madarine Cantonesse, Hoikian, and Taiwanesse have a look at them they are cheaper too no need to pay to much in courier, and so on of other expences and will save you a lot of hassle carrieng to much load. I will ask this friend of mine where about the place and i will PM it to you. They do mission work there too.
We will keep you in prayer mate and for that young girl.

2007/12/12 19:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy