SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : CANTON: From a prayer chamber, Day 02

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: CANTON: From a prayer chamber, Day 02

Quality, otherness, plumb line and a solid and sensible testimony by the indwelling Holy Spirit are words and concepts describing the content of the authentification of the Church. The very heart of the reviving influence is something which cannot be explained in human terms, it is an element brought in into human existence which has its origin in a realm beyond the created world. One small sentence summarises: “As in Heaven, so on Earth” – a prayer to be prayed, a measuring rod to be applied, a state and order of being to be pursued.

See also “CANTON: From a prayer chamber”

2007/10/24 17:29

There is no nice cross, but the cross teaches us to ask forgiveness.
The not-so-nice cross brings life through demanding repentance.

See also “CANTON: From a prayer chamber”

2007/10/24 18:08

The necessity of correspondence, the call for veracity, the common loss of dignity and majesty and the absence of the glory of God are major incitements opening man’s heart and the content of the speaking into his conscience driving him to prayer for revival. “Thou son of man, show the House to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities and let them measure the pattern.” Eze 43:10.

2007/10/24 18:25

The revival to be expected in the near future is one which focuses the House of the Lord and the Throne to be established among the people of God. “You are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.” Ef 2:22. This building will by its very presence tell about Heaven in a manner which only Heaven itself can speak. The Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Holiness is the Spirit of prophecy testifying to the work and presence of Jesus Christ among His people, in His people. The purpose of revival is the formation of a people for His praise in the very knowledge of the holy. Isa 43:21, Prov 9:10.

2007/10/24 18:52

The revival which by necessity lies ahead, which is prepared and made ready for God’s Zion, for the assembly of the hungry, for the company of the committed, for the solemn gathering of peacemakers, this revival will produce a call to the people of God to represent fullness, the attaining to the measure and stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ, the growing up in all aspects unto Him. The revival which by necessity lies ahead will present the possibility for a renewal of minds and hearts, a putting on of the new self which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth. Its keyword ought to be correspondence, a sacrificial identification with the fundamental purposes of God, a state of being and a mode of operation in which – only in which – the glory of God may be expected to be seen and experienced.

2007/10/24 19:46

The Old Covenant = you do, I do

The New Covenant = you believe, I do

~ Carter Conlon

2007/10/24 22:48
markhamJ

Re:

The kingdom of God is within--quote by Jesus Christ

Revival is an ever present reality-- Carter Conlon via webcast.

Walkington, your doctrine is really shakey and very unscriptural. You must exercise fleshly repentance which doesn't really produce an inward change, I doubt that you have the power of God to heal the sick or raise the dead or pray a sinner into heaven without speaking a single word, as a matter of fact, I'll bet you can't really recall when the last time was that you had a prayer answered by God that was impossible to be answered by anyother means but by God.

2007/10/25 0:18Profile
markhamJ

Re:

Excuse me, I have been watching some on the web but mostly listening since the video was to choppy. I've followed your prayer postings and find your use of the word more like that of whitchcraft that anything, here is what u said: (Use the Word of God, but tell us what you are using it for.) We dont use the word of god like a credit card to get what we want or manipulate others through soulish incantations from gods wholly bible.

your prayers are soulish, not of gods spirit and from the word of god i can show you if youd like?.

2007/10/25 0:28Profile

Re:

Dorcas, I saw on your other post that Carter preached "Love one another" - wish I could have heard it. Thanks for any notes.

Annie

2007/10/25 0:57
TerryLee

Sweden

Re:

There can be no revival when Mr. Amen and Mr. Wet-eye are not found in the audience.
C.G. Finney

2007/10/25 9:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy