SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : For Those Left Behind....(from revival conference)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

For Those Left Behind....(from revival conference)

I am not talking about the rapture :-P

I am talking about the conference, I have just been watching some of the Prayer sessions, and it is with some mixed feelings. Since i "could" have been there but some things interfered. But I just thought I start a thread where we can talk about the sessions as the come and go, and bring up reminders for prayer for the people there and the speakers.

I just want to remind people to remember brother Denny who will be speaking to night, in your prayers. May God speak through him and may we have ears to hear

Christian

2007/10/23 15:44Profile

Re: For Those Left Behind....

Quote:
brother Kenny ... will be speaking to night, in your prayers. May God speak through him and may we have ears to hear

Amen.

2007/10/23 15:51
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
I am not talking about the rapture

HAHA! When I seen the thread that was the first thing I thought of...

2007/10/23 16:19Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
When I seen the thread that was the first thing I thought of...

When I saw it, I even didn't open it, thought "Oh not again!"

Yes, brother, Amen.

2007/10/23 16:29Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Sadly, I was left behind.

:-(

Actually, I had some responsibilites that I was unable to miss. However, like Bunyan, I have "[i]wished myself among them[/i]."

I'm praying throughout the day for our brethren. May this be a life-changing -- and subsequently world-changing -- event!

:-)

2007/10/23 16:31Profile
HisDaughter

God's preappointed dwelling place

Re:

What a blessing it has been to watch the prayer session and see the brokenness and humility that is paving the way for God's heart to be poured out in all who are attending and those who are able to watch!

Praise be to God that we are united in Him though not in body, but in Spirit!

Though I wish I had not been "left behind", I am blessed by the ministry of Christian.tv allowing us to take part in the teachings!

In prayer, though far away!

2007/10/23 16:38Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:
Sadly, I was left behind.

:-(

Actually, I had some responsibilites that I was unable to miss. However, like Bunyan, I have "[i]wished myself among them[/i]."

I'm praying throughout the day for our brethren. May this be a life-changing -- and subsequently world-changing -- event!

:-)

Yes, Amen to that

2007/10/23 17:31Profile
danielmount

Mansfield, Ohio

Re: For Those Left Behind....

Thank you for your prayers. The conference was a blessing to those of us who were fortunate enough to go.

2007/10/28 7:18Profile
psalm1

Re:

It was brought to my attention that when tim lahaye was contacted about attending the conference a spokesperson said"sadly,he was left behind"

sorry i just couldnt ressist

......Unanimous

2007/10/28 14:16Profile
roadsign

Re: What is the Spirit saying to THIS church?

Quote:
I am not talking about the rapture

Now that I’ve finally wrapped my mind around your true intent... (sorry, I have tried very hard to ignore your thread because of my false assumption)

I’m glad I’m finally here. I would love to know what the Lord has been speaking to the prayer warriors at the conference. What burdens has he laid on them; what is he saying regarding the SI ministry; what is he asking of us who are posters (including those not at the conference); etc etc.

Essentially, is there a word from the Lord for the rest of us who are NOT left behind, ie, regarding the kingdom work?

(Brother, I wonder if a slight alteration to the thread title would draw in our intercessors)

Diane

2007/10/28 16:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy