SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Muslims Leaders Warn Pope 'Survival of World' at Stake (article)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Chris said

Quote:
"If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and has webbed feet like a duck...it MUST be a duck!

You're sure right there!

And your "rapid responses" to posts like these make me wonder whether or not you've already signed on to the Deptartment of Homeland Defense "Romans 13 Rapid Response Team".

What government agency do you shill for... er, work for... again?

2007/10/11 20:10
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:

Ummm...the Body of Christ?

C'mon, can we stop this sort of nonsense?

:-(

2007/10/11 20:17Profile

Re:

Quote:
Ummm...the Body of Christ?

So, other than being a citizen of the United States, you don't work for the U.S. government in any capacity? Not even for NASA?

2007/10/11 20:22
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:
So, other than being a citizen of the United States, you don't work for the U.S. government in any capacity? Not even for NASA?

No, I only interned for NASA as an undergraduate Electrical Engineering student. And by the way, if you saw how ill-funded NASA was, you would realize that all of those NASA conspiracies are quite silly too. My "office" was in a trailer.

:-)

2007/10/11 20:31Profile

Re:

You don't work for the U.S. government [i]in any capacity[/i] at this time?

Not even for a political party?

2007/10/11 20:36
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Unbelievable ...

This thread will be locked temporarily.

2007/10/11 21:52Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Grief

[i]Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.[/i] Rom 16:17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Nuff said by me. I won't post to this subject again - I've said enough - I took the demanded Sabbatical - asked to be banned so I wouldn't be tempted to break that Sabbatical -- prayed - came back - now you men and a few women can decide what to do with your short time here on earth.

Annie

You were removed for your behavior first and foremost. And now you have the gall to come back on here under a new name, take advantage of our patience ... As much as we try to foster an environment of charitable discussion, this is a new low. Have you no shame nor conviction for your deceptive practice and a renewed compulsion for creating strife across this forum?

The Lord rebuke you. I pray you repent of this evil.

If you must know, I had my suspicions that this "He_Reigns" was in fact "Grannie Annie" or just "Annie". But I kept it below the surface and didn't even want to make the assumption that it could be so. This is the great point that I have been trying to make here for some years with some, that we would withhold these temptations to think ill-will towards our brethren and not make haphazard insinuations, assumptions, presumptions, accusations. It is the same root that Chris is trying to point out with getting our facts straight ... I digress and am incredibly grieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Corey,

You need to be rebuked as well and publicly. I do not know what is getting into the hearts of some around here but this is utterly unacceptable. Who do you think you are?

This is a warning and as I told you, another comment like this and you will be removed as well.

I am aghast ...

2007/10/11 23:08Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Quote:
My "office" was in a trailer.

Come on, everyone knows it now a "manufactured home". Trailer is so 1980's :-)

Miccah

2007/10/12 0:18Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Regarding the matter with He_Reigns. This was very poorly handled on my part. I repent of it. Making matters the worse goes against every fiber of being to thwart strife where it is found, not to add to it nor create it. It was not fully, prayerfully done and was very much reactionary. Have asked forgiveness privately and now bring this forth publicly.

2007/10/21 18:59Profile

Re:

Giving one another the benefit of the doubt is a healthy for the Body thing, as I said here years ago.

With that in mind - I just signed on with my same email address and Sign-on name [Declaration of HIM, actually] and find I am able to sign on and say now, that this - in my mind now - was just a matter of a misunderstanding between mere humans.

As you know now Mike - it was not deception on my part, nor were my posts on page one here meant to harm anyone. I see that my ability to sign-on to thank you, shows me that you knew that.

With that, I'd like to post a dream by Kato for our consideration. The enemy of our souls is out to seek and destroy as many souls as possible - lets not be ignorant of his devices.

This I pray in Jesus' Thrice Holy Name.

http://www.yesumulungi.com/ProphDreams/Dream33.htm

As always - Lord Bless!

2007/10/22 14:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy