SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : local christian comedy clubnight needs prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rocklife

usa

local christian comedy clubnight needs prayer

Thank you for your time and energy in reaching out in prayer for others. I am saddened, along with many in my church, about the first attempt for San Antonio to have a "Christian comedy night" with good clean family fun at one of the largest comedy clubs in San Antonio. It was a total failure, Christians were totally offended by one of the comics later in the night, who obviously wasn't a Christian and was in fact very offensive to all the Christians there, including my Pastor and all our churchmembers who went to support one of the Christian comics who was later mocked. God works all things for His purposes, my Pastor and many churchgoers are saddened by this, please pray for better preparation and God to help the comics and the managers lean on God and glorify Him, and for wisdom about the "Christian comedy club". This is a new concept for San Antonio, please pray for God to direct them in all details of this and His will be done. I pray if they are not ready to do a "Christian" comedy, then at least do a "clean comedy night" rather than promote mocking God. Jesus says this will happen, this incident was like a Judas Iscariot situation, hopefully will be better next time.

They are trying again next month, and many people are discouraged. Thank you.

2004/5/20 2:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy