SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray For Youth I May Be Speaking To About The Will of GOD.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jarona

The Earth

Please Pray For Youth I May Be Speaking To About The Will of GOD.

I hesitated to put this request on SI. I have put many requests for prayer on SI, so perhaps it was out of fear or insecurity. But I have a burden and God has opened the door for me to speak to some youth about God and to share a video about Autumn Rain International and taking Bibles into China. I may be speaking on the will of God. I will already have been done within 3 hours or so after this request is posted. But please pray for God to give me wisdom, and to work and speak to these youths for the kingdom of Gods' sake. Please pray, for Gods' sake, amen.

2007/10/7 16:23Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: Please Pray For Youth I May Be Speaking To About The Will of GOD.

thank you brother for letting us know
I prayed and do so again. please give us a update
thanks
charlene

2007/10/9 18:57Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

I think a number of people where pretty stunned. I hope much fruit is beared from them. Thank you so much for your prayers.

2007/10/9 21:15Profile

Re: Please Pray For Youth I May Be Speaking To About The Will of GOD.

Quote:
I hope much fruit is beared from them.

Brother,

If you spoke what God gave you to say, there will be fruit for sure, even if it is borne on slow-growing trees and you don't see it yet, or personally.

You sound pretty settled in your own heart, so just beware of the personal backlash you may experience. I don't mean look out for it fearfully, but don't give tempatations any house room, or pander to condemnation. Christ died for [u]you[/u]. Keep rolling all your care onto Him. Rejoice and be prayerful.

2007/10/10 7:13

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy