SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Where do you live?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
And if it's done right, you'll get something like this,

Yes, that's pretty much what I get, a blank space. :-x

2004/5/26 18:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hehe...

Sorry Ron, I know the feeling...
Thought I had finally figured it all out after a bunch of attempts. Come to find out, [b]I[/b] was the only one who could see them!

The best solution by far is this one:

Quote:
psstt the secret is the webmaster takes care of things behind the scenes, email me your pictures hehe

It works great! :-P

2004/5/26 22:22Profile
ss2kakarot

New Zealand

Re: Where do you live?

Hey all, I come from a great little country called New Zealand, for those of you who haven't heard of NZ here is a world map showing its location. Its famous for the movie trilogy Lord of the Rings, for the All Blacks (rubgy team), and beautiful landscapes with almost no deadly preadators, yah no snakes. ;-)
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v322/ss2kakarot/map.jpg[/img]

This picture is of Mount Maunganui, its really close to were I live, and people love to take afternoon strolls around this great rhyolite dome.
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v322/ss2kakarot/mount01.jpg[/img]

And this is a view from the top of the Mount
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v322/ss2kakarot/Matakana_large.jpg[/img]

2004/7/3 20:18Profile
InigoMontoya

Michigan

Re:

Well I live in the mitten of the United States, Michigan! About 15-25 minutes North of Detroit. With Canada being in view accross the water! Its a lovely place thats blessed with a great mix of bustling cities and suburbs, with the water, country all within reach for an afternoon of relaxation and recreation.

2004/7/4 10:18Profile
Denny

Virginia

I live in Central Virginia. This is my first post. Peace to all.

2004/7/8 15:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I live in Central Virginia. This is my first post. Peace to all.

Bless you brother Denny feel free to introduce yourself more in the [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&691]Welcome & Intro[/url] Forum.

2004/7/8 15:58Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re:

Tallahassee, Florida...attending Florida State University here. I'm originally from Davie, Florida, which is a rural suburb of Fort Lauderdale.

2004/7/11 21:25Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Re:

Hullo all....I'm a student at the University of Bucharest in Romania. Right now, though, I'm staying in the USA for part of the summer.

2004/7/11 22:52Profile
Xoda

Göteborg, Sweden

Re:

Another one from Gothenburg here. Guess riki told most of what there is to tell though =)

/Daniel

2004/7/13 3:07Profile
Chancellor

I live in Buffalo, New York. This is the place people used to talk about when they told people to "Shuffle off to Buffalo."

We have some really awesome architecture, including Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin Martin House. Most of our parks were designed by Frederick Law Olmstead, the man who designed the very first state park (just 20 miles away in Niagara Falls, New York), as well as Central Park in New York City.

Presidents Millard Fillmore and Grover Cleveland are from here. President McKinley was assassinated here during the 1901 Pan-American Exposition that was being held here. President Teddy Roosevelt was inaugurated here (the inauguration site is a national park and is just a couple of blocks from where I live).

Buffalo is also the home of chicken wings (known elswhere as Buffalo wings). The place where they were invented chicken wings is just a couple of blocks from where I live.

While Buffalo, New York has a bad reputation for snow, there are plenty of places in New York State and elsewhere that get more snow than we do (except when we get seven feet of snow over two or three days or three feet of snow overnight). Of course, I keep suggesting to the Lord that He is more than welcome to call me to someplace like Arizona where the weather is much warmer.

2004/7/13 22:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy