SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Days ARE Evil

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

Quote:
Do you remember last month when all we were told is that North Korea behaves as a rogue nation and that they are a threat to the free world. My question is, why do our leaders lie? What is their real motive for such actions?

you knew from the beginning that bush was full of it when he was drumming up war support for iraq. Saddam had gotten into it with bush senior and there is no way he wanted any more from the U.S. Bush had it in his heart to go to war no matter what. He got his wish and many people killed coz of it. it's what 1500 troops now (I don't even keep track any more) However we never hear of any civillian casualties...I wonder why...the estimates are up to about 100k or so. But of course they are Iraqi so they don't count...

this whole Iraq thing was to make money. There was no threat from there of any kind. I mean it has now come out that there were no weapons to be found, no evidence tying saddam to 911 or osama. We were lied to. See one of 2 things happened and neither option is good, either bush lied to us (leaning toward this myself) or he was lied to by intelligence which is bad...Haliburton stocks have doubled in the last year...any guesses as to why?

2005/3/24 21:54Profile
Rahman

Re: Days ARE Evil

Ahhhhhhhh brother Jeff ...

The gist of the Neo-Con's War in Iraq ...

You wrote:
"In its economical war Iran is treading the same path Saddam Hussein had started when he, in 2000, converted all his reserve from the Dollar to the Euro, and demanded payments in Euro for Iraqi oil. Many economists then mocked Saddam because he had lost a lot of money in this conversion. Yet they were very surprised when he recuperated his losses within less than a year period due to the valuation of the Euro. The American administration became aware of the threat when central banks of many countries started keeping Euros along side of Dollars as their monetary reserve and as an exchange fund for oil (Russian and Chinese central banks in 2003). To avoid economical collapse the Bush administration hastened to invade and to destroy Iraq under false excuses to make it an example to any country who may contemplate dropping the Dollar, and to manipulate OPEC’s decisions by controlling the second largest oil resource. Iraqi oil sale was reverted back to the petrodollar standard".

When this was first reported some time back it completely went over most folks head ... When i heard it an alarm bell went off in my head ... This also is one of the benefits that far outweigh the rejections of being a "watchman" ... America has become a drowning man grasping at straws ... Our present (NEO-CON) administration knows it but just how long do you think it'll take for the American people (including so many saints) to realize this ... Bank runs maybe ...

2005/3/27 16:44Profile
Rahman

Ironman you wrote;
"this whole Iraq thing was to make money. There was no threat from there of any kind".

Please go back and read brother Jeff's post regarding Iran pushing for "petro-euro's" at the discontinuation of "petro-dollar's" and that Iraq/Sadaam was the first to do so ... America's initial excursion into Iraq was not to make money but to attempt to stop an even faster destabilization of our economy via the ouster of the petro-dollar ...That's the real threat, and thru the outing of the underhanded shenanigans of the UN/Iraqi Oil for Food program, now the rest of OPEC, particularly Iran, is very well aware of America's economic weakness ... Iran smells the bleeding of America ...

Somehow i don't think that Sadaam was savy enough as an investor to see that his hording his wealth in Euro's at the time of the UN fiasco with him of selling limited oil for the benefit of his people, but was due to the fact that all the crooked European countries knew that to do so would leave no money trail that the US could track while it was going on ... Of course it was found out after the fact by the US, but in the interim prior to the US invasion of Iraq our Trade Deficit had grown in leaps and bounds and Sadaam's Euro's increased in worth with the demise of our dollar ...

What i think has happened since then is that Iran has stumbled across this legal weapon of mass destruction aimed at America, that being firing a symbolic nuke into our economy called switching the currency of oil trading from dollars to euro's, which is what the Euro Union wants in the first place ... The Bush administration is fighting by any means necessary for the continued preimminence of America as the #1 world economic power, but the sad fact of the matter is that we are no longer due to our unprecedented greed, overexpenditure, and astronomical debt both governmentally and private sector ... America's economy is soon to mimic the World Trades, but i wonder if the planet has also taken under concideration what they're gonna do with all the excess products that the #1 consumers in all the world will no longer be able to afford? ...

2005/3/27 16:59Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

Rahman
oooohhhhhh....this is crazy...this switching of currency could be a bit of a problem...if opec succeeds on doing so, gas prices will increase again for us since we have a weaker unit right?

2005/3/30 22:24Profile
Rahman

Re:

Ironman you wrote;
"oooohhhhhh....this is crazy"...

That's how it's gonna appear to most who are taken by surprise, and most (including saints) are gonna be taken by surprise ... What's about to transpire with America's economy is both her wages of sin for her materialistic idolotry and the prophetic voice of God in relation to the rising Euro Union in fulfilment of it becoming the seat of anti-christ in wresting control of ALL buying and selling at some point in the future ... The Euro Union (revived Roman Empire) is the up and coming final world power (economical) of the amalgamated feet of iron/clay and the ten toes in the book of Daniel ...

You continued;
"this switching of currency could be a bit of a problem...if opec succeeds on doing so, gas prices will increase again for us since we have a weaker unit right"?

Not only gas prices ... Prices on everything will rise ... Case in point i heard the other day that it takes 80 barrels of oil to raise one beef cow in America ... Oil derivative are in so many manufactured goods ... i read in the WSJ that rising oil prices are increasing costs to everything from plastics to shoes ... If America was as dependent on Jesus as she was oil we wouldn't even be having this discussion ... OPEC is in fact losing money on every barrel of oil it sells under our deflated (the word that strikes terror in the heart of The Fed) dollar, and would stand to gain much more value in the currency of Euro's ... America's economy is shot! ... To place a pun America is now sitting between "Iraq and a hard place" starring at either allowed deflation (the tough pill of massive downturn market correction) to come, or hyper inflation (printing so much paper that it'll take $20. to buy a cup of coffee) in attemps to keeping the boat afloat ... This nation both governmentally and private sector are leveraged beyond most folks comprehension of what our "debt" actually is ... In a 100 years span America has went from the largest (ever) lending/manufacturing
nation to now the largest (ever) borrowing/consumer nation of which the past 50 years of decline can be marked by her regressive dismissal/disrespect of God ... i can certainly understand why the heathen may not want to hear this, and i don't want to understand why so many saved folk don't want to hear this, but i do ... i call it "the Lot's wife syndrome" ...

Ironman as you know our Lord has used me for the past 20 years in my current assignment, most vigorously in these last three years ... Since about May of 2004, when i heard our Lord say to me, "Rahman cease, for you have done all that i require of you in this season/place", i have cried out to our Lord that i felt like i was in a box, imprisoned, at which point thru His lesson to me concerning Joseph He let me know that i was, and that i could not be released until He deemed the proper time ...

Well the Saturday that you and i were speaking and i said to you that i had to go to a in house prayer service, He gave me a "word" ... i went expecting that "word" because #1 my prayers and #2 a sister called me to tell me about this prayer meeting and that our Lord had told her that His "word" to me would come forth there ... Well bless God here is the "word" He gave me from the mouth of a fellow prophet (brother Ron) i'd never met before ...

Jer.40
[4] And now, behold, I loose thee this day from the chains which were upon thine hand. If it seem good unto thee to come with me into Babylon, come; and I will look well unto thee: but if it seem ill unto thee to come with me into Babylon, forbear: behold, all the land is before thee: whither it seemeth good and convenient for thee to go, thither go.
[5] Now while he was not yet gone back, he said, Go back also to Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, whom the king of Babylon hath made governor over the cities of Judah, and dwell with him among the people: or go wheresoever it seemeth convenient unto thee to go. So the captain of the guard gave him victuals and a reward, and let him go.

i did some commentary study on this scriptural passage that just blew my mind ... i've always said that i've never read anywhere in scripture where even thru the direst of circumstances God did not provide for His "spokesman" ... i've read/listened to Jeremiah on a number of occasions but this particular passage never jumped out at me ... Notice that in such a seemingly God forsaken place as Jerusalem and the lands surrounding it after it's Babylonish devestations God provide the captain of the gaurd to give "victuals and a reward" to the prophet ... Man! ... talk about divine provision of needs ...

Jeremiah chose to stay in the land of Israel, amongst Israelites most unappreciative of him and his message ... Unlike Jeremiah i've told our Lord i chose to go with the captain of the guard into Babylon, whatever that means, because i can hardly stand to stay anywhere in the vacinity of this lonely place where i've been/am ...

i heard Him say, "First to my church, then to the nations" ... i think things are about to get even more interesting in this "new season" of His plan for my life ... All i'm waiting to hear from Him now is "Rahman, let's go"!

2005/3/31 10:24Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Br. Rahman wrote:

Quote:
i've read/listened to Jeremiah on a number of occasions but this particular passage never jumped out at me .

Num. 11:29 Then Moses said to him, “Are you zealous for my sake? Oh, that all the LORD’S people were prophets and that the LORD would put His Spirit upon them!”

In Christ
Jeff

2005/3/31 11:33Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

it is all finally coming to pass with or the attention or approval of the world. It's a thing, frightful I might add, that is dreaded by most people. It means the world will not continue as it has and a change from the usual is scary for some. After gas goes up (again) all things will get even more expensive.Lately God has been dealing with me in such a way that I have little concern for provisions in the flesh coz I have learned to expect them but to look for provisions and workings in the spirit. God will hold you up in whatever work He has for you. It is good to hear confirmation of God's provision always.

I wonder where the captain of the guard will take you...

2005/3/31 21:08Profile
Rahman

Brother Jeff ... Amen ...

PS - You are in my prayers.

2005/4/1 9:55Profile
Rahman

Ironman you wrote;
"I wonder where the captain of the guard will take you" ...

i haven't the slightest idea, all i know about Babylon is that it is the source of "confusion" ... On the definition of Babylon alone what could entail being led straight into the source of "confusion"? ... "Come out of her my people if you don't want to share in the price of her sins"? ... God only knows ...

When i got home and went thru the commentary on the "word" that came forth for me i found out that at that point in Jeremiah's life God gave him a free will choice with no judgment from God as to what Jeremiah chose ... Jeremiah apparently had a piece of property in Israel that he could have taken his victuals and reward from the captain of the gaurd to and in essence it seems to me could have become a retired "prophet" ...

Jeremiah didn't choose that and neither have i for i'm still to young to be retired and i'd miss the continued type of fellowship with Holy Spirit that my calling affords ... Even tho at times the calling can be exasperating the often times intense personal intimate relationship of walking, talking and hearing from God far out weighs any percieved deficits ...

Jeremiah also could choose to stay with the "left behind" folk he prophesied to, who by my estimation never seemed to be able to "get it" as to what Jeremiah's message was ... That's excatly how i've felt in my prior season of service, particularly so in the past 5 years ... Jeremiah chose to stay with Gadeliah, Gadeliah was killed ... Then somehow those remaining left behind hardheads in Israel got Jeremiah into more difficulty by kidnapping him and taking him to Egypt ... Ughhhhh ... God forgive me if my motive is wrong for my choosing to go with the captain of the gaurd to Babylon has much to do with the fact that i'm weary of ministering to folk whose only response seems to be blank stares (but again He's given me a free will choice w/ no strings) ... Bottom line is i don't want to be retired, but i'm tired of the box i've been in for the past 20 years for now it seems so small and confining, so my only logical, reasonable option of continued service and new spiritual adventure is to move on to Babylon ...

My thinking is that in Babylon as with Daniel, i will at least have spiritual peers and contemporaries like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego who also "get it" - which is something that i sorely lack at present ... If it were not for SI i'd be totally locked up inside myself as to it's discussion/sharing with fellow saints ... And then also there's is a certain intriguing mystery i feel as to just what being a "spokesman" in Babylon will mean ...

Since recieving that "word" last Saturday i've come to see "the Captain of the guard" as Holy Spirit, and that i have nothing to fear in Babylon at all because He Himself has promised to look after me ... i've got my spiritual bags packed, i'm ready to go when He says, and do anticipate the next congregate of believers He assigns me to by the river Chebar ...

2005/4/1 10:05Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro Rahman I have 4 words for you, on the road again...this time in a big way. I'll be right there with you bro...i'll give you a buzz this weekend, got to run a few errands tomorrow and sunday but I'll get hold of you though.

2005/4/1 18:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy