SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Homeland Security conducting mind-control research

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Homeland Security conducting mind-control research

[b]Homeland Security conducting mind-control research[/b]

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has gone to many strange places in its search for ways to identify terrorists before they attack, but perhaps none stranger than this lab on the outskirts of Russia's capital. The institute has for years served as the center of an obscure field of human behavior study -- dubbed psychoecology -- that traces it roots back to Soviet-era mind control research.

What's gotten DHS' attention is the institute's work on a system called Semantic Stimuli Response Measurements Technology, or SSRM Tek, a software-based mind reader that supposedly tests a subject's involuntary response to subliminal messages.

SSRM Tek is presented to a subject as an innocent computer game that flashes subliminal images across the screen -- like pictures of Osama bin Laden or the World Trade Center. The "player" -- a traveler at an airport screening line, for example -- presses a ...

read more: www.wired.com

2007/9/22 12:37Profile

Re: Homeland Security conducting mind-control research

Brother, as I've heard it from top scientists, that if you read it in the News - the "news" is 50 years old, if it concerns technology.
Whether it's camera's, T.V.s and on up. Part of the reason for this is to keep you buying the latest camera or T.V..
And in the case of Gov-Tech, of course for National Security - these cannot be put out there for all to read.

On another subject - after having read a few New Age type sites, where they say that at the "Coming of 'their' Christ", that "all at once - feelings of love and good will, will enter the conscious mind of the people". I've asked The Lord how could this be, because there aren't enough demons to go around to All in the world in those days.
I was reminded that in the last days, that Satan is limited to technology in the hands of men.
I then remembered things that I had read some time ago.
Satan is Not Omnipresent - so he is actually limited to/dependent on technology and those scientists that are not true Christians.

How will the entire population of the globe "feel" or "think" something [i]simultaneously[/i] ?

Easy it appears - the technology is already here.
I won't post any links - but a Search to give various views to this technology, just for conversation or consideration.

The one thing that I 'do' know is - The Holy Spirit is He that is Greater within us, than he that is in the world.

If our minds are transformed and full of His Thoughts/The Word and Spirit, no weapon formed against us can prosper. ;-)

Realize this is "last days" talk, but it may encourage us to devour His Word and fully depend on His Spirit for our thoughts. Taking every thought Captive to the Obedience of Christ.
We have a Blessed Safe-Guard. He said He would "keep us" in those days --- in the Greek that word means "Guard". We already have His thoughts on "Love and His Good Will". "By this shall all men know ....... "
*Smiling in Jesus.*

Thank you Brother.

http://www.google.com/search?q=elf+waves+mind+control+cell+towers&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&start=0&sa=N

2007/9/22 14:13

Greg thank you for posting this, and HE_Reigns for your comments.

'Mind control' is evil. There is no natural or good spiritual reason for it, or way to attain it. This is about state-legalised torture.

Here is a link to a very new website with support for anyone trying to recover from some of these very unnatural experiments and procedures which are soaked in wicked intentions.

This survivor resource is called [u]The Freedom Room[/u]. It has been developed very recently by two Christians who have personal insight to the needs of those desiring to get free from the effects of these and other similar abuses.

[url=http://www.thefreedomroom.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y]http://www.thefreedomroom.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y[/url]

2007/9/22 16:15

Re:

What a ministry Sis Dorcas. If Christians aren't there for these - who would be?
Would love to work with these people. Must one be a victim to be a member? I didn't want to sign on unless I knew for sure what their policy is. I looked at the acronym page and the homepage. If nothing else, we can pray for this ministry. Even Francis Shaeffer was involved in this type ministry at L'Abri somewhat. Makes one think of Mark 16:15-18. Once we realize that the Creator of the Universe lives within us - not only have we no fear, but can set the captives of fear free. Yes, He does Reign. And He is Good!
Thank you Sis.

2007/9/22 19:00

HE_Reigns said

Quote:
If Christians aren't there for these - who would be?

Would love to work with these people. Must one be a victim to be a member? I didn't want to sign on unless I knew for sure what their policy is.

Hello brother or sister,

This is an excellent question to which I'm not absolutely sure of the answer.

It may depend on how much you actually know about what these people go through, many of them from babyhood, and how very often Christian terminology is associated into their experience.

This forum is not for people to come to know Christ, but to find other people who are also struggling with survivorship\survivorhood.

There is a whole world of triggering language to avoid in this work.

In fairness to such survivors, even to sign on as a member but having no real experience or training in this field, is asking much of them.

I believe there is a contact link. You could ask the site staff how they feel.

Let me clarify that when I used the word 'Christian' to describe the people I know, I was not intending to deceive readers world-wide into the idea those Christians come from sermonindex or would fit a sermonindex definition of born again. But they [u]believe[/u] and are laying down their lives to this kind of work, in their minds [i]because[/i] Christ laid down His life for them, and people like these. Also, they have the appropriate experience and training to set up such a resource.

2007/9/23 0:12
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

On a related subject, Everyone everyday is subjected to some form of mind control. Its called propaganda. All news has bias, don't care where you live. No wonder Smith Wigglesworth apparently didn't allow a newspaper in his house. :-?

2007/9/23 0:20Profile

Re:

Thank you for your reply Dorcas. Fully understand. Just pleased you posted the link.
At the least - some may feel the burden to pray for these human beings who were created in the image of God - who have been born into the most diabolically cruel environments than most minds could ever conceive of, to put it mildly.
If Christians aren't there for these - who would be?
Thanks!

2007/9/23 0:46

ZekeO said

Quote:
On a related subject, Everyone everyday is subjected to some form of mind control. Its called propaganda. All news has bias, don't care where you live. No wonder Smith Wigglesworth apparently didn't allow a newspaper in his house.

You are right. I commented in another thread recently of how grateful I am for the Holy Spirit. This is the kind of [i]mind[/i] By which we should be [i]controlled![/i]

There's a world of difference between us [u]choosing[/u] to have our minds renewed in Christ, and what has happened to those mentioned in the leading post.

I am always encouraged though, to remind my heart that the Jesus Christ broke [u]all[/u] bonds in His glorious victory over Satan.

2007/9/23 10:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy