SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Keith Daniel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
I have been tremendously blessed by this mans ministry already. He is one of God's hidden men that He is speaking to. God has his precious people that His is building and strengthening in the midst of a spiritual famine.

Yes! I am blessed also by this brother. I just watched the fetured sermon "The Power of Prayer" , what a powerful message, in the middle of the sermon he gives good examples about 'christian rock and modern' music, when I was listening this it was like I am listening my pastor. Yes, the same Spirit is moving all over the world for HIS glory, Praise His name! There are people in this world who want to live for God and who don't compromise with the world and don't make excuses for the sin, but preach and proclaim the messege as Lord wants, not waterdown. And when you are listening such men of God, you heart is rejoicing, as mine when I was listening this message.

Quote:
I am trying to get in touch with him and have sent an email already.

Great, brother. We are looking forward to hear his answer.

I just read something written about Keith Daniel: "I heard a preacher this weekend. He is not for everyone. His eyes are piercing. He is grave and serious. He has some unique mannerisms. His primary appeal is not to the emotions.

He may be a storyteller but his stories are not calculated to make you laugh or cry. The stories are just another tool in his box to probe the conscience. What is your taste in preachers? Your taste in preachers is revealing, every revealing. You have read the Scripture where it says; “They heap to themselves teacher having itching ears.” They don’t mind preaching, they rather like it, but they like their preachers smooth. Sort of religious after-dinner speakers. Make me laugh, warm my heart, affirm my human potential, but don’t disturb me. Affirm me don’t afflict me. Most of the modern church likes her preachers smooth.

There was John the Baptist. He was Jesus’ bulldozer. The prophet Isaiah predicted what the forerunner of Jesus would be like. He would make the crooked places strait. He would make the rough places smooth. He would prepare a highway for our God. Jesus said since the time of John the Baptist the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and the violent take it my force.

Preachers that make a way for others have to be violent enough to move a little earth. They have to be more than paid churchmen with a collection of little happy platitudes. They have to have convictions that match the convictions of God not just diatribes against things that do not concern the heart of God while they are silent about the weighty moral and ethical issues of our day.

And these men are used of God to move the hearts of men and women. Thank God for that. How sweet to see a child of God broken-hearted over sin, hungry for God. How very, very sweet.

What kind of preachers do you gravitate to? Feel-happy preachers or those who faithfully probe the memory and appeal to the conscience? Something to think about, isn’t it?

2004/6/10 18:50Profile
dougkristen

Re:

I just discovered Keith Daniel and really enjoy his teachings, especially the one on marriage. I also discovered that he preached at a local church in Rochester, NY in Nov 2003, Old Paths Bible Baptist Church. I know people that attend there. A very good conservative church family. I hope to continue listening to more of his sermons.

Grace,
Doug

2004/6/10 22:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Rochester, NY in Nov 2003, Old Paths Bible Baptist Church. I know people that attend there. A very good conservative church family. I hope to continue listening to more of his sermons.

Interesting brother Doug, do you know the website? I would love to hear brother Daniel preach and minister live and I would love to opportunity to meet this man. I wonder if he is coming to the USA this year 2004?

2004/6/11 0:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Old Paths Bible Baptist Church.

Sorry to answer my own question :-P

http://www.opbbc.org/

OLD PATHS BIBLE BAPTIST CHURCH
PASTOR JOE CAMMILLERI
364 LONG POND ROAD
ROCHESTER, NY 14612
585-723-6496

*I actually got 2 of Keith Daniels sermons from their site ("Don't Let Go Of Them!", "The Spiritual Birth").

2004/6/11 0:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
I would love to hear brother Daniel preach and minister live and I would love to opportunity to meet this man. I wonder if he is coming to the USA this year 2004?

This is still under construction, but it looks as though for the time being, his trip to these shores has been cancelled...

[url=http://www.keithdaniel.org]http://www.keithdaniel.org[/url]

2004/6/11 6:34Profile
dougkristen

Re: Street Preaching Conference

This summer Old Paths is having a street preaching conference August 2-4. I would like to attend if my schedule permits. Maybe you could come?

Grace,
Doug

2004/6/11 6:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This summer Old Paths is having a street preaching conference August 2-4. I would like to attend if my schedule permits. Maybe you could come?

Is Keith Daniel going to be at that conference? yes Mike I noticed they are not posting the newer newsletters hmmm. I emailed Keith Daniel, I haven't heard back yet, I hope the email found him ok.

2004/6/11 11:09Profile
nedwards

North Hampshire, UK

Re:

Brother Doug,

Its amazing there is american family in my church that attend Old Paths Bible Baptist. They have been with us for about a year and a half now and are going back very soon. I may ask them about brother Keith.

The preaching of brother Keith Daniels has been a real blessing to me.

Nick

2004/6/12 14:26Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: More sermons

I've been searching around and believe there may be a few more Keith Daniel sermons here: http://www.wordbroadcast.org/WBN%20Ministers/keith%20daniel.htm

2004/6/12 20:05Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I must say, Keith Daniel's has made quite an impression upon me. The humility and brokenness with which he speaks is absolutely staggering. Such virtue I have probably only seen in men like Leonard Ravenhill, but, I would go so far as to say that Daniel's goes deeper than Ravenhill does.

Though I must say I am a little disappointed in some things he preaches on that I don't agree with. Such as his stance on Christian rock music, and keeping Sabbath observance. That's fine if it's his personal convictions, but I can't say it's always sound. Though like he said, "be careful."

He has much power, and what he has said has challenged me to go deeper in the Christian life... especially in prayer.

2004/6/14 19:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy