SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : For those who refuse to call the Catholic Church a false religion

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Rahman

Scarlet Threads, History of Mystery Babylon 1 - 12 ...

Sis Katy-did (and others) ...

If you're interested in a comprehensive and startling history and discovery of satans Babylonish world religious system from Nimrod's Babel, to it's culmination as the harlot Babylon the Great spoken of in the book of Revelation, then listening to this 12 part series "Scarlet Threads, History of Mystery Babylon - by Bob Faulkner" is a must! ...

By the time you get thru Part 3 (The Church's First 300 Years) it'll begin to rip the covers off of satans influence into Christ own Church via the Roman church then, and on through 12 expose it in the Protestant church now ... Sinister!

Easter and Christmas will never be the same to you again, even if you already know they're paganly tainted!

[b]Scarlet Threads, History of Mystery Babylon 1 - 12[/b]
Bob Faulkner
http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?keyword=scarlet

2007/9/18 9:10Profile

Re: Scarlet Threads, History of Mystery Babylon 1 - 12 ...

Rahman,
Thank you for thee info!!!

Katy

2007/9/18 14:17
psalm1

Re: Scarlet Threads, History of Mystery Babylon 1 - 12 ...

Rahman, Have you come across any info about the 7 hiils and the harlot in rev. in connection with the catholic church? I haer the vatican sits on 7 hills,is this true?
It does merit a close look.Do you agree?
......David

2007/9/20 10:56Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

Anyone have a specific date of when the last authentic Christian was in the Catholic church? Would any of you be so bold as to inform me of the time?

2007/9/20 11:03Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

Quote:
Here is an interesting article about where the Catholic teachings, and false gods, also Queen of heaven etc come from. It is worth the read in understanding Mystery Babylon....That woman Jezebel, and false pagan religions getting into the Church.

http://www.gospelcenterchurch.org/babylonmysteryreligion.html

excellent article. it was very informative.. thanks.

-phil

2007/9/20 11:54Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

Quote:
So now you're in the business of judging people's salvations? You know my heart?

C'mon... get real.

This whole forum is really getting out there on the fringe. I'm beginning to think that perhaps I need to step away for awhile cuz I find myself getting more and more frustrated by what I see here.

Krispy

i know what you're talking about.. it has helped me greatly to take a good break from writing in many threads. taking time away has helped me to relax more and not be so frustrated by some of the threads on this forum..

just a thought buddy.

-phil

2007/9/20 11:58Profile
theopenlife

Re:

Roman Catholic faith = God has 'graciously' allowed you to be saved by works/self denial. He could have just sent you to hell.

Christian faith = God has graciously saved you, period, and has given you a new heart that pants after righteousness for His sake, not to earn salvation.

2007/9/20 15:49Profile
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

Re:

I honestly have a question, I'm not trying to be smart.

Rev. 3:5 says. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Would not a man first have to be saved to have his name in the book of life, but if he did not overcome it would be blotted out?

Please help, I have been running through hamster wheels with this for a long time.

Thanks, Timmyjoe

2007/9/20 17:51Profile
dantejones

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Re:

I like Ray Comfort's way of evangelism, in answer to your query: "You must REPENT, TURN FROM YOUR SINS, AND PUT YOUR TRUST IN JESUS" - in this simple statement he condenses a lot of what Paul and Jesus say concerning the work of the cross and the perseverance of the saints. The idea of Justification by faith alone and taking up your cross to follow Christ is a paradox that God may not want us to know, just OBEY.

2007/9/20 18:41Profile
nrlcharlie

Brisbane Australia

Re:

So have many of people in this thread concluded that it's not safe to say there still may be humble servants of Jesus Christ within the Catholic church?

People who the Spirit of God has reserved for Himself or has it all gone too far for that?

Maybe I'm just a little ignorant of the whole scenerio as i just entered the thread.

2007/9/20 19:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy