SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Cost of Going All The Way With God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

The Cost of Going All The Way With God

Want to recommend this message to the members out there (anybody for that matter). It seems to apply to so many of the topics in recent days that are being discussed around here. From prophets to the state of the church, obedience and what we can expect for speaking out over these things.

Kept thinking I could interject it in so many places figured it was best to just bring it up as a overall kind of recommendation.
So thankful for this man of God.

David Wilkerson
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2885]The Cost of Going All The Way With God[/url]

2004/5/15 22:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: The Cost of Going All The Way With God

Rejected, Cast-out, and Stoned.. wow thanks for sharing this Mike! I do really appreciate wilkerson laying the truth out plainly of a true discipleship, a leaving [b]all[/b] and following Him! It's such an awesome testimony when he shares that he had to spend a whole year in His ministry just seeking the face of God. I really feel led to just leave everything and seek Him somedays. We do need to [i]count the cost[/i] in our Christian life to live a Holy life in Christ Jesus.

2004/5/15 22:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy