SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : form meldown to peace

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

form meldown to peace

for over a week now i have constantly searched for anwsers about how i should aproach my work ethics spiritually and physically.

i have been so consumed in my efforts that this afternoon a rage of anger just burst out of me in front of my family, my tonge unleashed the fowlest language and hate to those around me. As i sat in the bath with sorrow for my actions, the lord just gently advised me that i must rest in him and that i must make times to be taught by him as well as just worshipping and resting in his peace.

As i laid in the bath just seeking Gods presence the showed this as i called to sit before him.

i scene the lord come down from the heaven on a mighty war horse that was white and strong. The lord was carrying a mighty two edge sword and the strength with in his presence and eyes were with full authority and without fear. the lord didn't stop to talk to me but positioned his horse ready for battle towards the enemy. He said to me follow me, when i saw myself i was but a weak little fragile boy. as the lord started to walk powerfully towards the enemy i was running behind his horse, I was amazed at the strength i saw in the lord as i ran behind him. very aware that without him there the enemy would cut me to peices. as we aproached the enemy that were in their millions. I made sure that i kept close behind the lord as he road ahead. before the lord even reached the enemy they trembled and bowed down flat faced on the earth and were too frightened to even look upon the lord. we walked through the enemy and i was amazed that the lords authority was so great that the enemy wouldnt even dare to test for a fight against him.

I supose the lord was trying to tell me that the battle is his and as long as i follow him i will be safe. if i run in front of him or leave his side the enemy will try to snatch me from his protection.

I am not sure wether or not this was a warning for me for the days ahead or that i have already ran into battle without the lord. But i know now to be weary of my actions. I pray that when i wake up in the morning the lord will give me strength to continue my walk with zeal.

2007/9/9 7:49Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re: followup confirmed

well saints the vision the lord gave to me was a warning for me and it happened on friday morning. i work with very dangeours clients physically and manipulatively. one client had decieved me in his intentions and draw me into arguements between myself and the court. Although i was unaware of his intentions i made sure that i had documented his responces. friday morning the courts phoned me and abused me for my documentation at the time i wanted to repond with anger but the lord asked me "are you running in front of me towards the enemy" and i responded to the lord yes i am and i repented to the lord for trying to sort this out in my own strentgh" as i waited for anwsers from the lord. the phone rang and it was the same court authority that had abused me ealier and he made a formal apology for his actions towards me and that my work is of a proffessional standard and the courts are very happy with my work progress!

if i had ran before the lord in this, i do not know what the outcome would have been. at this point of time i only know that the lord had dealt with this person in which manner i am not sure. When i humbled myself and walked behind the lord again the enemy was defeated.

i am pretty sure that the illustration that the lord showed me will be a constant reminder that i must do all things through christ and not in my own strentgh for the battle is the lords. I cannot change one hair on my head and i must remember this in prayer and my daily activities for christ is my strentgh and wisdom.

i will post a response on why i was apologised to when i fined out.

2007/9/14 19:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy