SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for a new roommate -Now, urgent

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
lovegrace

Prayer for a new roommate -Now, urgent

As of Sept 25th I will be alone in my apt. I'm only 20. I'd love to have another Godly brother in the Lord, preferablly a charasmatic. I know this sounds 'knit-picky' but I have my reasons, as we all would.

Please lift this up to God, thanks.

2007/9/4 18:30Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer for a new roommate

Quote:
As of Sept 25th I will be alone in my apt. I'm only 20. I'd love to have another Godly brother in the Lord, preferablly a charasmatic. I know this sounds 'knit-picky' but I have my reasons, as we all would.

God is more then able to send you a brother to fellowship with. May God answer your prayers and request.

2007/9/4 18:51Profile
lovegrace

Re:

Ever since this post, I have 2 potential people. Overall I have 5 (3 non-christians). So, God is answering. I'm excited. Very excited. Yea God! He has used the last roommate in some ways as John Wesley's ways. (I say some, cause John had a far troublesome person to deal with)

Anywho, Praise God and please keep praying, I am as well.

2007/9/8 13:17Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I will be praying
Praise God
In His love
charlene

2007/9/8 23:28Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

brother any news ?

Thanks
charlene

2007/9/18 15:55Profile
lovegrace

Re:

I had alot of options and asked God to just narrow it down to one.

Well. That happened and I have one guy. He seems cool. So, nothing is in cement but all is well.

2007/9/18 16:49Profile
lovegrace

Re:

Well, I need a roomate by Wednesday. That 'one person' isn't a solid decision right now.

I have full confidence in the Lord. All I ask is that you join in prayer for God to manifest His will, even if it means no roommate. And also for Him to make it clear, after the fact of the revealing of His will in this situation.

Thanks

2007/9/23 21:56Profile

Re:

I have prayed for you, brother. I pray that He pulls back the clouds and clearly reveals His will to you.
Sometime the Lord waits till the very last minute to reveal His will, and then it's all so clear that He was in control all along and we really didn't have anything to worry about. :) We just have to patiently wait - at least, that's where I find the challenge to be!

~Joy

2007/9/23 22:04
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

May God give you wisdom to know his will..

I will be praying.. May this draw you closer to Christ..

In His love
charlene

2007/9/23 23:18Profile

Re: Prayer for a new roommate -Now, urgent

Hi bro,

It occurred to me just now that this is a bit of a test in the field of resting, is it not?

Really, if it takes the other guy an extra ten days to wake up to the vacancy in your house, you'll survive, knowing the Lord has your whole life under control. But whatever, keep resting.

You might become an even better cook while you work out how to save the other guy's contribution to rent, but in the economy of God, that's okay too. 8-)

Seriously, I'll still be praying for you. :-D

2007/9/25 6:17

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy