SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christians & Conservative Republicans Have Only One Choice in 2008

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
PosterThread
rookie

Savannah TN

Re: Wars? ...

I am sorry I am way behind in this thread...

Brother Rahman wrote:

Quote:
--- My opinion of Greenspan is he should go and crawl under a rock somewhere and shut up for the rest of his lying life ... He also claims he didn't see how his loosening of credit the way he did by cutting the interest to zip for so long would impact the U.S. economy so badly ... It's amazing to me how "they" get together in every attempt at keeping the economy going, and then when
their manure hits the fan everybody claims they didn't see it, or know what the other entities were doing, then have long drawn out committe meetings to discuss it all at more taxpayer/borrowed money, and charlatan's like Greenspan write a book about it, supposedly exposing "the others" while all the time attempting to redeem himself and gets paid big bucks for it, while still being adored by fawning nincompoops as "The Maestro" of economic policy, and the public points at "they" when all their policies are framed toward "us" who want everything for nothing, so they're just doing the job for "us" that we've elected them to and they want to keep their jobs ... whew! ...

It may be that Greenspan is connected to Babylon and that everything that is easily seen, is not reality...

Just a thought bro...

In Christ
Jeff

2007/10/1 1:33Profile
Rahman

Re: Wars? ...

Bro Jeff you wrote;
"It may be that Greenspan is connected to Babylon and that everything that is easily seen, is not reality...

Just a thought bro..."

--- Bro i thought with the likes of us "both" are a foregone conclusion ... :-P ...

Would be funny if the consequences weren't so serious ... :-(

Blessings in Jesus! ---

2007/10/1 8:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy