Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Server Problem

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ruthie

Chico, CA

Server Problem

Greg,

Thank you for your wonderful site. I'm not surprised you are being attacked. Recently I tried to create a link to your site on my site and ruined my site. It was a combination of my ignorance and my host's mistake in not restoring my site from their backup copy before they erased the backup. (Opps!) Anyway, I spent an entire month reloading online books. But what the enemy meant for harm, the Lord meant for good. I was able to make some systemic changes that I would have otherwise put off, streamlining my site and saving me some added expense for surcharges for over-quota traffic usage. :-D

"Father, in Jesus' name, I ask you to bless Greg's work and to position angels about him to guide him in all that he does in your name and for your glory."

2004/5/10 14:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Server Problem

Quote:
Thank you for your wonderful site. I'm not surprised you are being attacked.

Yes I am not suprised either that this has happened, I just pray I am faithful and that God is my shield and support. I don't want to take things into my own hands. The sermons should be mostly up now. ;-)

2004/5/10 15:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God the sermons should be all up! Please continue to pray for saftey with the sermons as I back them up and also get other mirrors of them in place. I almost might be getting the sermons onto another server hosting situation.

to repeat:

[b]The sermons are 100% accessible now!!![/b]

2004/5/10 15:37Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

Way too go!!!!!! thank you JESUS

2004/5/10 15:56Profile
Rahman

Re: Hallelujah!!!

I listen to these sermons all day while I'm drafting, and the short time Sermon Index has been down has made me aware that I'm addicted ... Thank God (and you Greg) for an addiction He approves of, for we can never overdose on His Holy Word ... Amen

2004/5/10 16:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy