SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Offering Ante-Nicene Fathers Volume 10

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Koheleth

NC

Offering Ante-Nicene Fathers Volume 10

I have an extra volume 10 of the Hendrickson Ante-Nicene Fathers. This is the final volume of that set, which contains Bibliography, General Index, Annotated Index, and two appendices of Patristic Exegetical Works and the Liturgical Year. The hardcover is mostly tan with black and red on the spine. This is the set you have seen this set in any catalog or on a shelf (there is also an edition from Eerdmans, which looks different). I will send to any location for the cost of S&H. PM me or reply with a post to move forward. If you are looking for a less expensive way to build your collection, you can sometimes find single volumes at bargain rates, and add the rest. Thanks!

2007/8/24 9:17Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re: Offering Ante-Nicene Fathers Volume 10

Any takers?

[This is just a bump. If I can't pass the book on, I will have to throw it out. If no one minds, I will bump the thread every now and again in hopes someone can use the book. Thanks.]

2007/8/25 4:39Profile
Mangan

Sweden (Northern Europe)

Re:

What? Are you giving it away for free?

In that case Im interested.

Magnus

2007/8/25 5:54Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Why just not sell it on Amazon or Ebay for a cheap price?

2007/8/25 8:16Profile
Koheleth

NC

Quote:
What? Are you giving it away for free?

Yes. I was hoping to get S&H to cover mailing it. Please note this is only volume 10. It won't do much for you without volumes 1 - 9, but if you have those or want to acquire them, this is a great index.

2007/8/27 12:00Profile
Koheleth

NC

Quote:
Why just not sell it on Amazon or Ebay for a cheap price?

I currently have it listed on Amazon, but you have to realize that there is not much interest in volume 10 of this set. I have sold many books on Amazon, and not all titles will move. I am more than glad to offer it to any brother or sister in Christ who can put it to use or use it to build their set. For someone who has enough time and interest, you can acquire single volumes cheaply. Ebay has crossed my mind. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "just". Thanks.

2007/8/27 12:05Profile
Koheleth

NC

Final bump! Thanks!

2007/9/1 10:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy