SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Server Hacked please PRAY!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Server Hacked please PRAY!

I would ask you pray for SermonIndex to back up fully functioning. We were hacked on May 08 and the server that holds all the 35 gigs of sermons is down. We were serving about 500gbs a month from SermonIndex for free and if we are down for how ever longs thats so many less sermons that will impact peoples lives across the world. Also pray that God will take full control of this ministry and situation and allow no exsorbent costs to encure.

here is a prayer from Roy Li (who I have been working very closely with in the last few weeks) at www.crossmap.com it was very touching:
------

[b]A prayer for our friends at Sermonindex.net[/b]
Hello everyone

Greg from Sermonindex.net has told me that their download servers have been hacked. Someone took over his download server and used it for a denial of service attack. As a result, the company pulled the plug on his server.

Sermonindex serves about 500gb of sermons each month to people who want to hear the Word. Let us pray now that the server can come back online, and that the service can be restored. Let us pray that the downtime of the sermons may be minimized.

Heavenly father,

At this time I would like to extend a heartfelt and sincere prayer to Sermonindex. They are such a precious resource, and one of the precious sites that remain true to your calling. If this is an attack on him because of the good that he has done, then let this evil be used for good in your name.

Please allow the downloads to be restored as soon as possible.

Please let all of us, all of your sons and daughters, come together at this time and support one another as we are most able to.

In your Son,
Amen

Roy

[i]taken from: http://forums.crossmap.com/showthread.php?t=94 [/i]

2004/5/8 22:22Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Server Hacked please PRAY!

Humphhh!

Just now returned from 3 hours of intercessory prayer while driving home.

Saw this and the Lord led me directly to:

Psa 26:1

Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.

Oh Lord, great and all powerful. Nothing can thwart Your purpose. May Your work be restored here now and used for even greater glory to the praise of Your Holy Name. Bring conviction to the heart of the perpetrator while we forgive him his trespass.

In Jesus Holy Name I pray.

2004/5/8 22:38Profile
moreofHim

Re: SI Prayer

Greg, you know how I already feel about this whole thing: God is in control! :-)

Lord, I praise You for this site and the glory it has brought to your name. I pray right now in the name of Jesus that Your will will be done alone.

I lift up this site to You asking for restoration of all that has gone wrong so that you may continue to be glorified and for Your Namesake.

Give us (Greg-especially) the understanding, the wisdom and the patience we need to get through this time. May this time of leaning on You be used for Your glory all the more.

We know that you are in control of all things and that You would have us lift our needs to You. Here we are, lifting up Holy hands, offering this site up to You. Have Your way Lord.
Amen.

2004/5/8 23:03Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Father we repeat the same words of our dear brother Job who said "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted." Father we thank you so much for this site and all of the brothers and sisters you have led here.

We rest in you and believe You. Thank you Lord for victory in the midst of these struggles. We know that your purposes cannot be stopped by the enemy, so we rest in that promise you gave us.

We pray that others may come to the kingdom, to lay everything down at your feet, so that your name be glorified through this ministry. We thank you for such a pure word of God that cuts through all the facades and charades that are going on these days.

We know that as Paul said "I(We) can do all things through Christ who strengthens me(us)." Amen and amen.

2004/5/8 23:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy