SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SERVER STATUS: download server hacked.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Great news. Any time frame on when we can download again?

Hi Brother, well the server is actually being re-built as we speak and the old hard drive is going to be put into it as well. I will have to then copy over the 35 gigs and hopefully then everything will be working. So the tenitive time frame is later tommorow but probably on Tuesday night or even more. I will keep you all posted as the time draws near. Prayers would still be great as I spend [b]alot[/b] of time getting this back up in the next few days.

2004/5/9 22:41Profile
Evangelist

Re:

Thank you for being such a blessing! :-)

2004/5/10 7:33Profile
Rahman

Re: Server Problem ...

Our enemy knows he has but a short time, and it's getting shorter (it's gonna rain) ... "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell (tho the devil tries his best) shall not prevail against it" (Matt.16:18 ) ... What satan means for defeat, our God will turn into resounding victory! ... Bro. Greg Sermon Index is an amazing blessing! ... "May God open up the windows of heaven and pour you/Sermon Index out a blessing overflowing ... In the all powerful name of Jesus ... Amen

2004/5/10 9:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brothers for the encouragement. I haven't recieved access to the server yet today but as soon as I do then I will work on getting the sermons back up. :-D

2004/5/10 11:24Profile
Malachi

UK

Re:

Greg

Just thought I'd say thanks for the wonderful resource you are providing - I try to listen to a sermon or two from your files while I'm busy doing other things on the computer. Sometimes it stops me working - I just have to listen so intently to what God is saying through these great speakers. I am currently preparing a sermon myself on 1 Peter 1 - the Christian hope and the testing of faith - I guess you are going through some trials right now. You have my prayer support, and God's promises.

May he bless you in your work.

Dave

2004/5/10 13:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank brother Dave, I am actually working on gettting the sermons up right now and am 70% done! Praise God! they should be up in the next 30 mins. aprox. :-D

2004/5/10 15:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God the sermons should be all up! Please continue to pray for saftey with the sermons as I back them up and also get other mirrors of them in place. I almost might be getting the sermons onto another server hosting situation.

to repeat:

[b]The sermons are 100% accessible now!!![/b]

2004/5/10 15:37Profile
jb

Re:

Hello you Member of Christ's Body,
Remember how He keeps us, because we are His and do His work, that belongs to Him.
Praise His holy name forevermore!! :-D
Yes, God is good to us!!

I'm very happy that you've gotten the sermons secure, and praise God for it!
As a follow-up, I encourage you to thoroughly understand the very specifics of the causes and techniques employed in the hack, and I pray to God that He protect both the souls from the attacks of Satan, and the physical work from these types of attacks, for both you and your people as well as Sermon Index itself. I know He will do and always does as He promises, and I know He will keep all His people and all His work, as He knows it (and I remind you, my Brother :), we win in the end!!!!! :-D).

To God be all His glory for all His goodness, which shines so brightly in this evil, evil world.

Thank you for all your work, and keep relying on God, praising His for His reliability, along with me, and all His people, as He knows it.

Your Brother in our Master and Saviour, our shared Lord Christ Jesus,

JB

2004/5/10 18:54Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Praise God Greg. God is always faithful. Always! Amen.

2004/5/10 19:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy