SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : I See A Hand Sized Cloud (1Kings 18:41-45) ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rahman

I See A Hand Sized Cloud (1Kings 18:41-45) ...

Fellow Saints,

Our Lord knows how down I can get sometimes regarding the burden He has placed upon me regarding Revival of His Church, but He certainly has provided ravens to sustain me via this wondrous Spirit filled website and all of you that are on it. I get discouraged and then the Holy Ghost directs me to something one of you has posted, or He brings me to a sermon like the one I just finished listening to https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=3696 ... I love Leonard Ravenhill but this sermon by David Legge has blessed me more than any I've listened to thus far ... It sums up all I have wondered about Revival, why it hasn't come yet, what part our Lord has those of us praying for it playing (Habakkuk), thank you Master for that revelation!, and the fact that I know in my spirit our latter rain is soon upon us ... He said to me at the beginning of this year, from 20 years past, NOW IS THE TIME! ...This sermon is a confirmation of faith to any dealing with the nagging sensation that we're to insignificant to be used of God to make a difference ... I believe in HIM Saints! ... I believe HIM! ... Amen ... Take a listen, and be blessed ... MARANATHA!

2004/5/7 11:28Profile
Rahman

Re: I See a Full Fledged Storm about to Break Loose ...

i always like when Holy Spirit takes me back to a place (scripture/sermon/reading/post/etc) that i'd forgotten about ... This thread from 3/04 is such an occasion prompted today after the following events from the past three days ...

Two nights ago a most freeing feeling came over me, which was significant to me due to my being in this period of my life i call "The Waiting Room" (i posted a thread about this experience at:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=10395&forum=35&50)

Anyhow i felt so light until it seemed that spiritually i was floating, and i said aloud to our Lord, "Lord something has finally let go of me, or i've finally let go of something" ... i dropped off to sleep wondering just what it could be ... The very next day i came to work, opened up my e-mail, and bro Andrew Strom had sent out a vision recieved by a sister named Holly L Moody entitled "What Is In Your Hand?" ... Which pretty much in essence told me that this sense of freedom that has come over me has all to do with my finally surrendering up to Him spiritually, mentally and emotionally all that is part of my past work/assignment (the door behind me), while even tho in the midst of my waiting on Him to see just what He has in store for me behind that still locked door in front of me (my future work/assignment) ... In sister Moody's vision she concludes that God has emptied us of our past gifts/fruits but tells us to use something that we already have, something already in our hands like Moses's staff, to then go forth anew with it to defeat and confound the enemy ... To quote her exactly she says "I have given each of you what is in your hand," the Lord said. "Use what is already in your hand to do what I ask you to do."... It's funny how that at the very moment of my feeling free in this "wait" He's now given me something new to seek an answer from Him for ... See i'm not really sure just what it is i already have in my hand ... i know that the only tangible thing that i can put my hand on that has come thru from the closed door behind me is THE CALLED ... As with all else i trust God and time to reveal ... i could not find sister Moody's vision on brother Strom's site but i did find it here if you're interested:

http://latter-rain.com/archive/1-14-2001.htm
(you'll have to scroll down) ...

This morning Holy Spirit directed me to brother Sid Roth's site and the first thing to greet my vision was
this:

Date: 7/17-21/06
Guest: Peter Whitehouse
Subject: Returning to "normal" Christianity
http://www.sidroth.org/radio.htm

At first glance i knew instantly i was supposed to listen, and i praise God for bringing me here ... Here is a brother praying for and speaking concerning REVIVAL in the same heartfelt/heartsore way that our Lord has laid upon me ... Not only that but our Lord laid this burden upon him around the same time He did me - 25 years ago! ... Listening to this brother just re-affirmed and re-ignited all that i believe our Lord has shown and told me concerning His coming REVIVAL, in particular that what's wrong with America lies significantly at the doorsteps of His Church! ... That an almighty, and super miraculous outpouring of Holy Spirit is soon upon us here in America!!! ... Right after listening to this brother is when Holy Spirit recalled this thread to me, and in the Spirit showed me the progression of that once hand sized distant cloud ...

Now as to what i believe i hear Holy Spirit saying as to why He's recalled this thread to me at this precise time ... i beleieve that He's revealing to me via both from the comments of many saints here on SI, and those i personally know who have called me with concern regarding the escalating tensions transpiring in our world, just how self centered and unconcerned we His Church are with the plight and possible eternal demise of many of our fellowmen in this lost and dying world ... It saddens the heart of our Lord that at such a dire time as this the only thing the majority of us can think to do is to "get our rapture suits ready", instead of falling on our faces and calling out to Him in deepest repentance begging Him to fire us up in REVIVAL to the benefit of a harvest that's already way past ripe ... Personally i find it baffling that any of us, particularly we saints here in America, can honestly look into the mirror of God's Word and think that we're rapture ready, that is "a Bride without spot or blemish" ... Do we really honestly think that He's gonna take us out of here prior to His correcting us? ... Will our Lord rapture to Himself the church of Laodicea? ... According to His rebuke in Revelation i think it not likely ... God knows that if we His Church (particularly here in America) are already rapture ready, then apparently i'm taking what i believe to be required way to seriously ...

Nay saints of God what i believe our Lord has just shown me is that the small hand sized cloud i saw
two years ago is now a full fledged storm overhead, and that the lightnings and rumbles that are taking place in the spirit realm are manifesting themselves in our natural realm via the lightnings and rumbles of all the escalating turmoil taking place here on earth - but no latter rain yet! ... i believe that all that's transpiring now with N.K., and most particularly what's happening in the Middle East, is gonna be sufficient to God's shaking and quaking us to our very core, to the demise of our economy and our now taken for granted pampered way of life, and to the benefit of us spiritually in our re-active repentance ...

God's gonna have His due from us, and what i'm hearing is that if we will not go into travail on our own to birth what it is He requires from us, then He'll "induce our labor"! ... Then will come His latter rain!!! ... His REVIVAL!!! ... His Harvest!!! ... i believe i hear our Lord saying that we got work still yet to do here saints, and that we'd do much better in trying to trim down from our wordly excesses to fitting into our wedding gown, than trying to force ourselves into a rapture suit we're at present way to bloated for ...

Pray for me anyone who thinks i'm decieved and way off on the deep end, but while the reaction to the dire events taking place in our world today from most saints seems to be escape by rapture, mine is to think about the wonderful opportunity such increasing fear and turmoil affords to ministry and harvest right here in our own backyard! ...

Lord Your will be done with Your Bride ... Amen.

2006/7/21 17:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy