SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : i will praise him in my failure and success

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

i will praise him in my failure and success

Some Christians on this site may remember me as i went through a strong battle of slavery to sin and depression that destroyed my life.

The lords grace is merciful over the last 6 months my sin had lead to deep depression, marriage and family dispair. i had lost so much money that 5 credit companies were throughing me into bankruptcy and every job that i had aplied to was rejected. my house got broken into and the finance company that was set up to get me out of debt was doing the opisite.

with solid tears i finally realized (doh) that my life was an offence to God and that satan was continuosly taken advantage of the situation.

so i sat before my father in heaven and repented with deep sorrow of the life that i had lived and that i will seek him with zeal. every morning for the last week i have woken up early in the morning and started bible study (from the free online bible course) and sort the lords spirit as i read the scriptures.
also i have laid hands on my own head and asked god every day to loosen my mind and heart and build understanding with in my thinking.

i stated to God that i do not seek signs and wonders and that all i ask of him is to comform me to a vessel that he is well pleased with and that i will praise him when i fail and when i win and that no matter what this earth throws at me i will honour and obey him.

As a result the lord has blessed me with a great job, my wife with a job, my kids are feeling Gods love in the house and are responding to it, i have aplied to prison fellowship so i can help with their program and they are interested. i hope to in the future to witness to clients that are given to me through the drug court program.

all of these great blessings are great but my relationship with the God is very important to me and with out these blessings i would still be greatfull that he would save a wretch like me.

so much to say but so little time love to all brothers and sister's in christ

crusader :-)

2007/8/15 7:33Profile

Re: i will praise him in my failure and success

Quote:
... also i have laid hands on my own head and asked god every day [b]to loosen my mind and heart and build understanding with in my thinking[/b].

i stated to God that i do not seek signs and wonders and that all i ask of him is to comform me to a vessel that he is well pleased with and that [b]i will praise him when i fail and when i win[/b] and that no matter what this earth throws at me i will honour and obey him.

... and with out these blessings [b]i would still be greatfull that he would save[/b] a wretch like me.

Dear brother,

Thank you for your encouraging testimony of God's work in your life as you co-operate with Him, and that you're coming to know that His love and support of you is unchanged - in all circumstances. Amen. :-)

2007/8/17 6:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy