SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings to all

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Greetings to all

Hello to everyone at Sermonindex,

I've been visiting this site for a while, have been blessed by the sermons and articles here. Never actually registered until now. Just wanted to greet everyone. May God bless this website.

Also, a friend of mine was planning on visiting the Boston area next week- was wondering if there was anyone here that knew of any Christ-centered fellowships she could visit on her trip. Feel free to send me an email.

Thanks

2007/7/28 22:28
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Greetings to all

Welcome growingone! Glad to have you.

Quote:
May God bless this website.

And keep watch over it as well.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

2007/7/28 22:52Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Greetings to all

Hi growingone...!

Welcome to the forums! Since you've been here for a while, you probably know about all of the great resources available at SermonIndex. Just use the MENU on the left to access any of the AUDIO and VISUAL SERMONS, MUSIC and AUDIO BOOKS. There are also some collections of interesting photos of ministers and events. And, of course, the forum can be a wonderful place to discuss the issues facing fellow believers as we seek the Lord's face for a true and lasting move of God.

As for the sermons, I love to hear anything from Leonard Ravenhill, A.W.Tozer, Carter Conlon and David Wilkerson. However, there are many other great messages from lesser known men and women of God. A great first message is [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url].

Enjoy your time here -- and I hope to see you around the forums some time!

:-)

2007/7/29 1:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy