SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for our nation: especially those that will be hearing the show

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer for our nation: especially those that will be hearing the show

a radio station brodcasts at night this program of the paranormal at night. i don't know what the fascination is sometimes but i guess deception is just rampant, the host has decided to use an Ouiji board as an experiment. i don't know how many people this broadcast will reach, but can you pray for the guy and the listeners for them to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ? the experiment is supposed to be done tonight, 10PMPST or 1AM EST. Please pray that God will be merciful and intervene, and not count our country's iniquity. it's just another brazen tool that the evil one is bringing to completely blind-side people of his devilish workings. sorry for the short notice. i knew about this long time ago. if you would care to know the station, and its website PM because i am afraid to post information where people might not be familiar with or are come into contact with pure evil. i will be honest, there are days where i have been curious to listen to the show at night and i completely shut it off imediately when i sense coming face to face with pure evil. by the way, this radio program is i think the number one program for night time talk.
bless you brothers and sisters.

just an info: i don't know much about ouiji boards. i know about other boards that people used in africa. so from that experience, i can tell you it most probably is used for pure wizard activity and witchcraft. now some say, it's just a game board, but i don't blame them for how can somebody in the dark know the darkness that they are in without seeing some light?

2007/7/25 18:31

Re: Prayer for our nation: especially those that will be hearing the show

ok, praying....

2007/7/25 20:07
jordanamo

Re: Prayer for our nation: especially those that will be hearing the show

That is Coast to Coast AM... most popular late night radio show (10PM-2AM Pacific, 7 days a week)... mostly is focused around paranormal stuff. I used to be real into it. I wouldn't recommend anyone listen to it.

Edit: Didn't see you said to PM for the website, so I took it out of my post. If anyone wants to see it I guess, just Google it.

2007/7/25 20:33Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy