SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 4th - 10 AUGUST 2007 LISTEN LIVE ONLINE: am + pm CONFERENCE MESSAGES and SINGING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

4th - 10 AUGUST 2007 LISTEN LIVE ONLINE: am + pm CONFERENCE MESSAGES and SINGING

I thought you might be interested to browse the following two sites.

The photo gallery for the radio is interesting, as the tower they erect to transmit, has to be taken down again two weeks later. This is indeed a labour of love.

[u]Later this week[/u], this local radio station begins broadcasting in South Devon, UK, in association with the [u]annual[/u] summer conference it presents - New Life Conference - which is held 'under canvas' in the grounds of Rora House, Rora, Devon. (This property is owned by Mr Malcolm Ford, who represented Open Doors in that area, for many years.)

New Life Conference

[url=http://www.newlifeconference.co.uk/thisyear.html]http://www.newlifeconference.co.uk/thisyear.html[/url]

This year there is a greater variety of speakers planned. Check out the radio schedule available so far, and you'll recognise a few names, I think.

On the conference home page, there is a 'switch on' link to the radio. Or, you can go straight there this way.

[url=http://www.newliferadio.co.uk/]http://www.newliferadio.co.uk/[/url]

The radio's official opening is 3pm BST(GMT +1), Saturday, 28th July, 2007. But they will start broadcasting at 12mn Friday (in the UK), [u]and World Wide on the internet[/u].

On the radio home page there is a [b]Downloads[/b] entry point, which if you follow through 'Downloads' and / or 'Messages', will lead to the last four years of conference messages and more.

Under 'Related Links' you can find 'Lanark Christian Fellowship', who are making more of G W North's ministry available in various ways.

I hope some of you will find this interesting, as when I used to attend this conference, there was open worship at least some of the time.

2007/7/22 11:16

Re: New Life Conference / New Life Radio

ATTENTION please :-)

I would also draw to your attention the name Mr [u]Normal Meeten[/u]. This dear saint was baptised in the Spirit at an unexpected moment, while he was still an Anglican curate. It was not long before God called him out of formal employment, to an itinerant ministry and to live by faith, more than forty years ago, (which he has done ever since).

He shared the platform with G W North during the early days when this conference was smaller.

You may be interested to know that it - the conference - began as a houseparty for 30 people with G W North. Later, it gathered at Cliff College, Derbyshire, until numbers, hitting 1000 adults (not counting children and teens), forced it to seek a larger venue.

Mr Meeten's style is usually expository and disciplined, although free to follow the Spirit's leading as the moment requires. He is a meek man, who depends on Jesus for strength.

2007/7/22 11:16
jordanamo

Re: New Life Conference / New Life Radio

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing : )

2007/8/2 9:55Profile

Re: UK's New Life Conference online via New Life Radio: 28 JULY - 10 AUGUST 2007

The Sunday evening meeting is proceeding right now.

You can find the schedule on the page which opens after you ENTER HERE on the home page.

The LISTEN LIVE icon is a small loudspeaker on the menu in the blue frame.

The message is just beginning from Matthew 16:19

'And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever you shall loose on earth, shall be loosed in heaven.'

The speaker is Les Wheeldon, who has been a local church elder and has lived in both Cameroon and Singapore... (don't know where else).

He's a preacher\teacher kind of speaker...

2007/8/5 15:38

Re: UK's New Life Conference online via New Life Radio: 28 JULY - 10 AUGUST 2007

We are in daylight saving here, which makes the UK at GMT+1, otherwise known as BST (British Summer Time).

In other words, we are the same number of hours ahead as usual... 8-) or behind, from your time zone (eg 5 ahead of EST).

2007/8/5 16:35

Re: 4th - 10 AUGUST 2007 LISTEN LIVE ONLINE: am + pm CONFERENCE MESSAGES and SINGING

Tonight the speaker is [b]Norman Meeten[/b] whom I mentioned above, who blazed the trail to some of the places Ron Bailey has also now travelled.

This gentleman is in his seventies now, having been living by faith for more than forty-five years. Some of his most patient evangelism was done in places which could be reached only by walking. I don't mean for a couple of hours... I mean, going from village to village further and further off the beaten track, up mountains, at the end of long train rides ...

He used to share the platform at this conference with GW North, taking turns morning and evening. This is the only evening I can see him lined up to speak...

Dr Herbert McGonigle is also worthy of your attention, who is speaking several times.

2007/8/6 13:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy