SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : North American Union - Coming to a Continent Near You!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: this is funny

Mr. Worm, you didn't even read the links, did you ?

I haven't voted since Reagan. Do you really think your vote counts ?

Look into blackboxvoting someday.

As least you didn't ask me or Corey to answer if we "love you" or not.

You took the role of Jesus with Danielle and are you doing it again here on this thread ?

American Christians are the most deceived people in this entire world and you just proved it.

"worm" doesn't suit your style neither.
All I've seen you do is go from thread to thread mocking and possibly hurting a few sisters.
How wormish do you have to be to hurt sisters ?

Anyways, THIS is why I put the links up there Corey. THIS is what happens whenever you try to wake neocons or sleeping Christians up.

Or try to tell folks that things are not as rosey as they have deceived themselves into believing they are, so that they can continue to believe that the freedom they have now, sitting and posting to whomever & however will last forever.

Know-it-alls don't read links or Research what you post because it makes them "uncomfortable", so just post and then no one's blood is on your head.

Thanks Corey for caring enough about All of us to post whatever you see out there.

Thank you!

2007/7/17 19:38

grannie annie

Quote:
Mr. Worm, you didn't even read the links, did you ?

oh YES I did, always do. I consider it a duty, to when i respond to a post that contains links.

I read fast.

Quote:
I haven't voted since Reagan. Do you really think your vote counts ?

yes I do, and if a citizen doesn't vote, they have no right to whine and squall about the national polity.

Furthermore, this question you asked me:

Quote:
As least you didn't ask me or Corey to answer if we "love you" or not.

what do you mean by that?

what do you mean by this?:

Quote:
You took the role of Jesus with Danielle

and this?:

Quote:
American Christians are the most deceived people in this entire world and you just proved it.

and this?

Quote:
"worm" doesn't suit your style neither.All I've seen you do is go from thread to thread mocking and possibly hurting a few sisters.
How wormish do you have to be to hurt sisters ?

and this?

Quote:
Know-it-alls don't read links

what's the matter with you?

why would you write that to me?

calling me names, hateful names, filled with bitterness, why?

sister, I'm going to tell this right now, in this life, you have two choices; either you a child of the Light, or a child of darkness.

you pick.

May God sooth and bless your heart, slap away....heres' the other cheek. You got the last word.

2007/7/17 19:59

Re: grannie annie

one last note to grannie annie, when I say, child of the Light, I'm refering to a follower of Jesus, not the "illumnati".....just so you're clear on that.

2007/7/17 20:18
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: grannie annie

I am asking both parties in this thread not to argue or deride each other anymore. This is in clear voliation of the discussion forum rules. Please review the rules here, this is a warning to both parties involved:

[b]MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14144&forum=13&3

This thread will be locked.

2007/7/17 20:19Profile

Re: Where do I get this ?

:-D

Quote:
by mr.worm

oh Corey, where do you get this stuff?

do you ascribe to the views of Jerome Corsi and his lot at "human events"?

Don't worry, you Canadians will stay Canadian, God bless you all up there, we're fine down here.

Free trade is a good thing, free trade for free people.

not 4 years ago 90% of the posters on this forum were going on about great President Bush was, practically annointed him "pastor-in-chief". Now, what are some of you doing and reading? going from the right wing to the far right wing?

Don't you realize most Americans are in the center, and they just want a President, a leader with integrity and a vision?

I know the kind of folks I want to see elected, but one of them isn't running and if I said who the other two were, it would just cause a politic dust-up here, and thats not what this forum is about.

You can dish it out but you sure can't take it worm.

Not just on this thread. Should I go to the others and pull from them some of the one-liners that make us think you DO know it all ?

People get hurt TOO worm, not just you.

And again, not just on this thread - not by a long shot.

If you're going to dish it out, try taking some.

If you don't remember putting Danielle through your "do you love me" trip, then I wonder about your memory now too.

And yes, if you didn't look up what I posted just now on 'black box voting" then you are deceived to think you are going to vote in the next President.

I was asking you - What's the matter with you ?

I asked first.

If you don't know why I wrote those things to you, then your memory is worse than anyone I've seen on here .... I truly pray for you that it's not as bad as you're making it appear.

Anyone playing "Jesus" on her to a sister should be asking himself what "light" is he in.

You quit slapping first and I will too.

GOD through Christ Jesus has my heart very soothed and Blessed btw.

I don't need blessings and lies all in one post from you.

Thanks anyways.

Do you love me ? :-(

2007/7/17 20:24

Re: North American Union - Coming to a Continent Near You!

I am a Canadian, I can assure everyone reading this that Canadians are not all keen on unifying with the United States. Canada likes doing business, sharing ideas, but as far as unification is concerned it's a no no. Our current Prime Minister is conservative and the conservative parties alternative in the US is the Republican therefore they are in agreement. However, if and when this government changes to a Liberal government the winds will change. The government before the last liberal government was conservative and they too made deals with the US in what is known as the "North American Free Trade Agreement" which Canadians were not at all in favour of and they are still opposed to it because of the lumber disputes in that the US owes millions of dollars to the Canadian government in which they will not pay.

There is a new old plan that would unify the New England states with the Canadian maritime provinces. The plan is called "[url=http://atlantica.org/]Atlantica[/url]" There is huge opposition from the Canadian side on this issue.

2007/7/17 20:27

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy