Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : flying

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
andres

texas,brownsville

flying

My friends,
i need prayer , for a fear i have of flying, i have never been on a plane, and this coming weds. will be the first time, so if you would please pray that the fear would subside...
thank you very much
andy

2007/7/14 20:53Profile

Re: flying

I'm praying for you right now.

Take care.

2007/7/14 23:27

Hia Andy.

Actually when you boil it down to it's smallest denominator, you're afraid of dying not flying.

Ha, think about it. If you reckon yourself dead already to this world and the things in it, you won't care what happens.

There are far more car accidents than plane accidents.

I think once you totally give up your life to Christ and realize how huge He is, and how small that jet is in comparison, you'll laugh that it can barely be counted as a speck on a finger nail - if HE's viewed as having hands that is.

He's watching over you every second of every day, so if it's time to go - we go and how HE chooses for us to go - we go.

If we give into one fear, it will breed others.

Hope you understand, I'm only saying, His children need never to fear a thing.

If we don't mind to die for Him in 'any' fashion that He would choose for HIS GLORY ALWAYS (as it should and will be) then we only get [u]jealous for His Glory[/u] only and don't fear anymore.

Will be praying for you for this beginning of new adventures with Jesus. He's always with us.
And always wanting us to get closer to Him through everything. Rom. 8:25-29.

Praise Him in the skies and look at the beautiful things that He's created from a better higher view. Clouds and all those fantastic things He created for YOU. Cuz He knew, one day my Andy's gonna see this, before He even created it. Wow. Ominscience !!! BIG GOD! :-D

2007/7/14 23:33
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

thank you fory all you prayers,
love andy

2007/7/15 16:19Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

let the peace of Christ rule your heart...
Think on the things of God.
I always read and pray when flying
I am praying

Charlene

2007/7/15 23:15Profile
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

thanks again it means alot to have such great brothers and sisters in Christ, thanks for the words, you were right im not afraid of flying im afraid of dying, but God's giving me the grace , thanks again
love andy

2007/7/16 1:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy