SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Selah.info a NEW! Christian Search

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Selah.info a NEW! Christian Search

Hi Everyone,

I have spent the last few days getting together a search engine that I started on awhile back but now I actually have the time to invest into it and to make it a great resource for Christians all across the world. Also its hoped that some money will be raised for sermonindex through the ads on the site. Please pray for the success of this new ministry venture. It is only costing me $7 per year to have the domain name, and I am getting free hosting for the actual site. A dear brother that runs www.pjlhosting.com blessed this ministry with that gift.

[img]http://www.selah.info/template/altavista/image/title.gif[/img]

www.selah.info

comments and suggestions would be appreciated. :-P

2004/4/21 21:43Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Selah.info a NEW! Christian Search

Very cool!

Love the name, what is the criteria for adding a site? Is this for new sites (and their operators) only or can you do recommened sites for submission?

2004/4/21 23:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Love the name, what is the criteria for adding a site? Is this for new sites (and their operators) only or can you do recommened sites for submission?

Hi Mike, its more for webmasters that run the sites that have to add them. I can add sites from the backend without setting up an account with user/pass. Yea the name is awesome, I was thinking about a name and that just came into mind. I checked and found that .info was free! Selah shows up in the bible in the psalms and its belived the mean: [i]A Pause, Interlude[/i]

So you could say that Selah.info is a place for people to pause and think on God in the web, to find a resource site about God. 'Be still and know that I am Lord'

2004/4/21 23:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

whew!.. just re-designed www.selah.info abit making everything centered, not as a easy task as it seems. I also added a quick forums section that I hope to intergrate with the rest of the site pretty well. www.selah.info/forums

I am open to comments, suggestions, or anything. :-P

2004/4/23 11:48Profile
moreofHim

Re: selah

Hey, I am new on there now! Thanks for the opportunity to join. :-)

Walking with Him, Chanin

2004/4/23 21:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hey, I am new on there now! Thanks for the opportunity to join

hehe yea I just approved you! I would love to feature your website in a monthly email sendout? I will be featuring 3 minstries per month having a screen shot of the site and a photo of the webmaster with abit of text about your ministry. Let me know if you are intrested and email me your picture and some text about the site. I also encourage all the people who have websites that come to SermonIndex to register them for free here: [b][url=http://www.selah.info/add.php?sid=0]Add Site[/url] [/b]

2004/4/23 21:55Profile
moreofHim

Re:

Edit: Sorry, ok , now it's back on.
-------------------
Sorry to put this on here but I can't "pm" you. It's missing. :-? I sent you a picture via email. I hope you can use that one- maybe trim it.

What happened to the "pm" thing?

In Him, Chanin

2004/4/23 22:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Hmm the PM feature might not show if you are not logged in thats the only suggestion I could offer if it happens again. Yes thats great, if you could get a higher-res picture that would be awesome and also send some text about your ministry.

2004/4/23 22:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy