SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Show me Your face, O Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ReviveUsLord

Macedonia

Show me Your face, O Lord

LORD God Omnipotent, how my soul delights to know that You care for sparrows and number the hairs of our heads! Lord, breathe on me till I am in the frame of mind and body to worship You. O Lord, I would seek Your face now, but what avail is my seeking if You reveal not Yourself? Show me Your face, O Lord. Keep me ever seeing You. O Lord, to praise You aright is a great desire of mine, created and fostered by Your Spirit and grace. This morning, O Lord, I praise You for all the past - so wayward on my part, so wonderful and gracious and longsuffering and forgiving and tender and inspiring on Yours.

~ Oswald Chambers (If Ye Shall Ask 37)

2007/7/11 8:33Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re: Show me Your face, O Lord

Quote:

O Lord, I would seek Your face now, but what avail is my seeking if You reveal not Yourself? Show me Your face, O Lord. Keep me ever seeing You.

Oh, this blessed me so much this morning. It spoke to me right where I am. Last night I was sitting on my back porch calling out to God about this exact thing. Then reading this….. it’s almost like He is confirming that He heard me.

Thank you so much, my sister.

Danielle

2007/7/11 8:56Profile
Tears_of_joy

Oh, thank you for sharing this, dear sister!

Quote:
LORD God Omnipotent, how my soul delights to know that You care for [b]sparrows[/b] and number the hairs of our heads!

I read something two days ago:

Said the robin to the sparrow,
"I would really like to know
Why those anxious human beings
rush around and worry so."

Said the sparrow to the robin,
"Friend, I think that it must be
That they have no Heavenly Father
such as cares for you and me."
~Elizabeth Cheney~

Thank you our Father that we have YOU, that you have revealed to us your love, your mercy and grace! Thank you for our Lord Jesus! Thank you that we can lift up our voice to you!

Quote:
O Lord, I would seek Your face now, but what avail is my seeking if You reveal not Yourself?

Oh..

Quote:
This morning, O Lord, I praise You for all the past - so wayward on my part, so wonderful and gracious and longsuffering and forgiving and tender and inspiring on Yours.

Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
-Psalm 59:17

2007/7/11 11:38Profile
_M2_

Quote:
O lord, to praise You aright is a great desire of mine, created and fostered by Your Spirit and grace.

Oh robin what a beautiful quote I mean Revive us Lord, it reminds me of a peacock and it’s beautiful colors. Just picture it it walks so slow and confident, and it stands tall, it happens to be one of the tallest in it’species.

Lord I come in agreement with Revive Us Lord and Tears of Joy, I touch and agree with there prayers. May your Spirit birth within them a powerful unction to proclaim your word, heavenly father I pray with Boldness,, a fearless boldness not caring what anyone things but allowing your spirit to breath on us through there lips.

2007/7/11 14:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy