SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Are all sermons and songs legal for downloading?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
redirection

Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Are all sermons and songs legal for downloading?

Hello webmaster,

Can I be sure that all sermons and songs are legal for downloading from this site?

I really like to know?

Redirection

2004/4/21 2:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Are all sermons and songs legal for downloading?

Quote:
Can I be sure that all sermons and songs are legal for downloading from this site?

Hi Redirection, Yes all sermons and songs are free to download. The only stipulation is that [b]you[/b] cannot re-sell them. Please feel free to make copies for friends. I hope you are blessed.

2004/4/21 11:34Profile
allsaints

Re:

Hi
Just registered and have a follow up question regarding copyright on 'Revival Hymn'.
I've noticed that there are artists such as 'Delirious' featured on the compilation - is it still OK to produce copies for distribution. We are looking for material we can distribute freely as part of our street evamgelism in the UK.

Many Thanks
Steve

2004/6/5 2:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I've noticed that there are artists such as 'Delirious' featured on the compilation - is it still OK to produce copies for distribution. We are looking for material we can distribute freely as part of our street evamgelism in the UK.

The Revival Hymn recording is not being sold and should [b]not[/b] be re-sold. It was not produced by SermonIndex but by an anonymous brother in Christ and the intention is that it would be passed and distributed [b]freely[/b] to bless the body of Christ with a passion for revival. The Revival Hymn has been downloaded over 5000 times and has been distributed on 1000's of cds across the world already. We will never know until we get to heaven how much of an impact this recording has had on Christianity.

2004/6/5 2:30Profile
allsaints

Re:

I have no doubt that this recording is a blessing to many, as it has been to me.

Can I take it from your answer, that you are unsure whether all the contributors of this compilation have given their consent to have their material used.

We as a church don't feel we could use it for distribution unless sure that it's copyright free.

Thanks
Steve

2004/6/5 2:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Ian Paisley[/b] - I have not been able to contact him in regards to using his voice. (alive)

[b]Leonard Ravenhill[/b] - I have been working in collaboration with the family to get his recordings on the site. (dead)

[b]Paris Reidhead[/b] - I have been working in collaboration with his wife to get the recordings on the site. (dead)

[b]Duncan Campbell[/b] - I am not sure what direction to go to get permission for the materials, I did send a few emails to faith mission in the UK and Canada regarding this. (dead)

[b]A.W. Tozer[/b] - All of his materials was declared opensource when he died. I have been working in collaboration with his family and denominational archive. (dead)

[b]T. Austin Sparks[/b] - All of his materials was declared opensource when he died. His son is aware of my site and the recordings. (dead)

---

Brother I will state again that this is not a recording that is being sold or professionally distributed. It is up on the site to share with brothers and sisters in Christ (friends) that would want to hear the recording. I think it is pretty plain what the right usuage of the recording can be and I don't see this as a issue of the concience but please don't stumble over my liberty that I am expressing here. God Bless you as you seek things above.

2004/6/5 12:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy