SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : xMark - Big Brother Goes for Babies...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

xMark - Big Brother Goes for Babies...

Welcome to Xmark, the new corporate identity for our healthcare security products. Our new name emphasizes our focus on healthcare security. You may have known us under the eXI or VeriChip brand, but we are now bringing all our products under the Xmark name.

Quote:
The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.

-Adolf Hitler

[url=http://www.xmark.com/]Link - xMark / Verichip / Applied Digital Solutions[/url]

2007/7/7 0:44

Re: xMark - Big Brother Goes for Babies...

Oh yeah!

You know what this new name reminded me of ... X-mas.

I tried to explain to my dad why he shouldn't write Merry X-mas ... telling him it's X'ing out Christ.

Anti means "in place of".

The "in place of" trusting God for our sustenance and to be the Shepherd that causes us to "not want" Mark.

Thanks again!

2007/7/7 1:07

Re:

Annie, your too flighty with this stuff, your pulling things out of the air. xmark and has nothing to do with anti, sheesh. It's just a trademark.

Quote:
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Is this being forced on people right now? People are paying for this to have this implant, not forced, it's voluntary.

Where's the false prophet at? is the false prophet the Internet, and the antichrist the beast in brussels? (by the way, a friend of mine sent this to me claiming that the LORD showed him this)

2007/7/7 8:32
bereangirl

Toronto, Canada

Re: xMark - Big Brother Goes for Babies...

Thanks Corey for posting this. I just had a look at their "Hugs" and "Halo" products for babies, an electronic band that goes around their ankle. This electronic gadget can even detect if someone has the baby that is not their mother. It all sounds good as no-one would want their newborn stolen from the hospital. Once this little gizmo becomes commonplace, you can see how someone will say, "hey, this has proved to be so successful, let's take it a step further and put an implant under the infant's skin." As they are already doing this very thing with pets, I think it's just a matter of time before it is socialized as an acceptable idea. Add to it an escalation of identity theft and everyone will think this solution is the best thing since sliced bread.

I find it amazing that of all the names this company could have picked...they chose X-Mark.

Bereangirl

2007/7/7 9:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy