SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Acknowledgement of “God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Son

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Acknowledgement of “God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Son

NT:3670
homologeo (hom-ol-og-eh'-o); from a compound of the base of NT:3674 and NT:3056; to assent, i.e. covenant, acknowledge:
KJV - con- (pro-) fess, confession is made, give thanks, promise.
(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright (c) 1994, Biblesoft and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Prov 3:6
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
(from New International Version)
1 Chron 28:9-10

9 "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever. 10 Consider now, for the LORD has chosen you to build a temple as a sanctuary. Be strong and do the work."

Jer 9:3
3 "They make ready their tongue
like a bow, to shoot lies;
it is not by truth
that they triumph in the land.
They go from one sin to another;
they do not acknowledge me,"
declares the LORD.

Ezek 12:16
16 But I will spare a few of them from the sword, famine and plague, so that in the nations where they go they may acknowledge all their detestable practices. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

Dan 4:26-27

2007/6/29 13:01

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy