SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Wear Your Microchip... Or Eat It

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

I agree with most of the res: on the chips and the marks. But I believe we can find in the scripture where Jesus will rapture HIS CHURCH before all these things fully takes place. We see the signs of how are taking shape now. The tribulation will follow the rapture of the church and the Jews will have a chance to stand up for Jesus and be physically killed but saved or take the mark and buy during the tribulation. I'm not sure about the gentiles having a chance after the rapture though.

2007/7/1 5:32

Re: Wear Your Microchip... Or Eat It

Quote:
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

In the article it doesn't mention the "beast" forcing the so called "mark" on anyone. It's all voluntary.

2007/7/1 9:07

Re:

Compliments, this should go without saying but -
when it becomes mandatory - they won't need to put it in the paper. :-(

2007/7/1 9:46

Re:

GranieAnnie said

Quote:
this should go without saying but - when it becomes mandatory - they won't need to put it in the paper.

GrannieAnnie, at the risk of the charge of blasphemy, I'll say it anyway - you're an Angel! I love how your mind works!

Nevermind the need to find an alternate form of currency when paper dollars become carriers of some strange new disease...

Or the economy goes into a talispin because of the West's overspending, the currency's are inflated to the moon, and a new "system" is introduced to releave breadlines and food riots...

Or a nuke goes off in New York City and, "to track the terrorists" everyone in North America is chipped "for security purposes"...

If Hitler has access to this type of technology, just imagine how much worse the holocaust could have been. Age, sex, birthdate, nationality, lineage, skills, finances, and genetics all accessible on an international database. Just imagine.

2007/7/1 12:46

Re:

Wow, I guess I never spent much time thinking about how not far off most of this stuff could be.

So for those who have thought about it more than me, where do you draw the line between "good" technology, and "bad" technology? Don't get chippped, obviously, but what else? Refuse to get a national ID card? Don't use electronic currency? I really am being serious. What do you think?

2007/7/5 21:10

Re:

Quote:
So for those who have thought about it more than me, where do you draw the line between "good" technology, and "bad" technology? Don't get chippped, obviously, but what else? Refuse to get a national ID card? Don't use electronic currency? I really am being serious. What do you think?

K_DAY, technology's neither good nor bad. It's how we use it that determines morality.

That being said, how can one go to University, get a job, open a bank account, drive a car, etc, without a Social Security Number (SSN - U.S.) or Social Insurance Number (SIN - Canada)? If you don't have one, it's entirely likely you're also uneducated, unemployed, and not making interest on your savings...

"And that no man may buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name." (REV 13:17)

I believe we've all been carrying around the mark for the past seventy years or so - or at least it's prototype.

The only detail left to fulfil this prophecy is that the details from your SSN/SIN make it onto a mark in the flesh.

"...the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name..."

What number is your name? Mine is ### ### ###.

2007/7/5 22:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy