SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Your Personal Story of God's Supernatural Intercession/Provision

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re:

I’ve kinda been wondering why this thread died with so little activity. Doesn’t anybody else have a testimony of something wonderful God did for them?

Danielle

2007/7/19 16:57Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

One time I got hit by a car that was going probably 30 some mph. I think I heard that my head hit the windshield but I never had a broken neck or severe brain damage. and after I did 3 or so flips in the air I graciously came down on my leg. I had alcohol poisioning before. I have taken over 10 pills in one day. I was mentally addicted to alcohol to the point where I stole and lied to try and get drunk or high. I stole from churches, fire halls, peoples cars, etc. I could have died from overdosing on drugs different times. I was blinded and believed the lie of evolution. I hated myself and wanted to kill myself different times, I had terrible depression and anxiety. I have burned myself and cut myself and had a terrible self hatred and hated others. God saved me and preserved my life. He graciously kept me alive and mercifully kept me from going down to the depths of hell and being tortured forever with no hope of being saved or repentance. The punishment I deserve is hell, but Christ died for me. He called or chose me out of the world; thank you God for your mercy and abundant love! He offers to grant me everlasting life and to worship and praise Him before His throne! Glory be to God He is the Saviour and can deliver His people from death!

2007/7/19 18:42Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re:

Jarona, WOW!! What an awesome testimony. Mine is similar in a lot of ways. I know some people who were decent, moral people before they got saved. I wasn’t like that. I was wretched even by the world’s standards. (sounds like you were too :-) ). Reminds me of these verses:

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption-- that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the LORD." 1 Corinthians 26-31

Thanks for sharing Jarona.

Glorying in Him,
Danielle

2007/7/19 22:51Profile
jarona

The Earth

Re:

I also love this scripture so much:

Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little." -- Luke 7:47

So there might be hope for us Danielle.
Praise God!

2007/7/19 23:12Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I was hiking with my friend on bell rock. I was climbing up when the rock came out I fall about 6 feet or more and roll down, Thanks be to God I was safe.

Aother one I was with some guys friend we were going up the Mt to find a good place to slid down on the snow. Well up and up we went. When they we have gone to far let go down. So we started down, when I lost my footing and down I went. I thought my life was over. But one of the guy jumpe out and grad me. What a brave guy :)

aother time hiking I was with my guy friend he said lets go up and around it will be faster. So I went a long with it. What happened was that we were on a cliff and there was no way down. He said lets tie a rope and go down. We almost slipped and fall but we made it safe.

on aother hiking trip, we mass up on how long we thought the trail was. We were hiking 12 hours a day on the two days we were to be out but no sign of the ending trial. We were all so tride we lets sleep here. We had no food left. We were all hungery. The neat thing was that the girl was able to use her cell to let her mother know we were fine and should be out by the end of tommorow. There were scorpions were around everywhere. No one was bitten

I remeber I was in Kingmen AZ I had a phone bill to pay I had prayed about that morning, I went to this Church frist time. This whom I didn't know came up to me and said the Lord told I had a bill and she wanted to meet the need. I guess you really don't have to tell anyone but God

in his love
charlene

2007/7/20 0:50Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

hiking

I was hiking with my friend on bell rock. I was climbing up when the rock came out I fall about 6 feet or more and roll down, Thanks be to God I was safe.

Aother one I was with some guys friend we were going up the Mt to find a good place to slid down on the snow. Well up and up we went. When they we have gone to far let go down. So we started down, when I lost my footing and down I went. I thought my life was over. But one of the guy jumpe out and grad me. What a brave guy :)

aother time hiking I was with my guy friend he said lets go up and around it will be faster. So I went a long with it. What happened was that we were on a cliff and there was no way down. He said lets tie a rope and go down. We almost slipped and fall but we made it safe.

on aother hiking trip, we mass up on how long we thought the trail was. We were hiking 12 hours a day on the two days we were to be out but no sign of the ending trial. We were all so tride we lets sleep here. We had no food left. We were all hungery. The neat thing was that the girl was able to use her cell to let her mother know we were fine and should be out by the end of tommorow. There were scorpions were around everywhere. No one was bitten

I remeber I was in Kingmen AZ I had a phone bill to pay I had prayed about that morning, I went to this Church frist time. This whom I didn't know came up to me and said the Lord told I had a bill and she wanted to meet the need. I guess you really don't have to tell anyone but God

in his love
charlene

2007/7/20 0:52Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

in his love
charlene

2007/7/20 0:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy