Quote:
Even so, come quickly Jesus!

Amen Forrest. None too soon at that. (o: }

2007/6/23 12:59
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Mayan Calender etc

Dear saints
Greetings in Jesus' Name by whose Blood we are Justified before God. AMEN.

you know the Mayan calendar date is interesting...2012. as we know, the Maya were pagan and worshipped various demons as did (and do) many other cultures and it is evident in their rituals, carvings and culture. i believe the sophistication of these ancient peoples and others can be attributed to the worship of various local principalities (agents of the enemy) as gods of one sort or another. it seems clear (to me anyway) that this is so because those principalities do have intimate knowledge of certain things which are not privy to. The enemy is well aware of certain things which must happen before Christ returns and can disseminate this info to some degree, inaccurate as it may be.

Christ warned us not to be deceived so it seems to me the first sign of His imminent return is deception and that has been the case since the inception of the Church. His return has been Ever-Imminent. We may not know the day because even He doesn't know that but He didn't say that the year wouldn't be revealed to us...i have no doubt He could reveal that to someone to share, all the same we ought to remain ever watchful...

Grace and Peace be ours in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

2007/6/23 13:45Profile

Re: Mayan Calender etc

Quote:
i have no doubt He could reveal that to someone to share

Perhaps he'll reveal it to Jack Van Impe, afterall his new revelations include pets being caught up in the rapture.

2007/6/23 13:59
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Compliments

Quote:
Perhaps he'll reveal it to Jack Van Impe, afterall his new revelations include pets being caught up in the rapture.

pets in the rapture? like Christ said, beware lest you be deceived...

as far as i can tell (which may not be far) we will be sure of the time round about when Christ will return because there is much which is said about what will precede His return. sure we won't be able to pick out the day but when we see the various judgments i think we will be able to see more clearly.

maybe i am wrong but it seems to me that the book of the Revelation written to the Church outlines pretty well what all must happen, the judgements will have God written all over them and we can discern the time getting nearer.

Grace and Peace be ours in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

2007/6/23 15:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy