SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Azarea

Prayer Request

GuD evening, I kindly ask to be lifted up in prayer for a dear friend of mine. I will shortly brief the situation.

I have a friend that is two months pregnant and she's been thinking of aborting through using medicine or Cytotec. I've spoken to her the other options she has and what she can do. Her boyfriend is against the action she's about to take and as he is my friend as well, he has asked for this prayer request. He knows it would only be the Lord that can protect the baby in this situation and also knows that it's Him who will give life to the baby as He has already done.

So her name is Sheri. Kindly pray what the Lord would lead you. Advice and comments is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch...

Azarea
Philippines

2007/6/21 8:38Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: Prayer Request

this a pregnant teen center there?
It could taking her there, they could have picture and talk with her. If she not willing to go. Bring pictures of baby life, what she would be killing.

I will be praying. Father I ask you go into this women heart, and change it to stop and think about her actions. Father save this life. We ask you on it behalf, we are crying for it Lord. Please save this life. You are no then able. nothing is too hard for you. We rest in fact you are God. So Father we thank you for hearing our deepest needs. Give wisdom were it is needed give boldness to speak truth. Please this man and women to what is right before. I pray she will know if she dosn't. amen

charlene

2007/6/21 10:38Profile
Azarea

Re:

No, there's not a center here... She's 26 years of age and she already has a 7 year old daughter...As she flat out said to me before that she knows she's being selfish of not wanting the baby cause it's not in her plans (she has her plans in life all mapped out) and she's not wanting to be a Mom again just yet.

Thank you for your prayers. We Appreciate it.

2007/6/21 11:59Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: Prayer Request

what has come of this?
in his love
charlene

2007/7/18 13:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy