SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : kids across the Street

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

kids across the Street

I went over the Apt across the street yesterday. I went to read a story from the Bible. there was only 4 little who cam to hear, It was hard they had a hard time understanding what I was saying. Anyways after 10-11 little started running around my car it took a hour before I could leave. Today I am taking some to the pool.
But before they are to read to me. Starting next week we are going to there house and teaching little story from the bible.

Please pray I will be ablr to frim in the rules and loving at the same time.

Please pray fro safty today.

Please pray these little Children will come to know Jesus.

and there familys.

thanks
charlene

2007/6/20 13:10Profile
FreebyWord

Re: kids across the Street

Yes, Charlene I pray in Jesus name that the Holy Spirit guides you and leads you in what He would have you read or say to these children, His peace and protection be with you and them. Lord I ask you to bless Charlene in this, strengthen her and give her all provision she needs to fulfill Your will in this.

2007/6/20 13:42Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

It went well, Thank you for your prayers.
In His Love
charlene

2007/6/21 1:00Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i pray God will go before you and that the word you sow will come into "good ground" and bear much fruit.

God bless you

Christian

2007/6/21 5:24Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Well I went over to the little girls house today. She ask what my book I had was. I told it was the one book I read everyday. I was little nevers. to say it was a bible. Because they never have a holy book with them. I am not sure she even knows what the bible is? she ask if I would read some to her. On my phone it had Jesus. She who is THAT? I said that is the name I love above all others. She was wondering why would I love this person so much? They have never heard of these things. I am to meet with her and read more from the bible. May God began to work in her heart.

There is now 3-4 little boys who come out to say hi to me. God is softening their hearts

then nexts door another boy. I have started to go walking with at night a family friend. We are talking about God tonight we talked why good people can't go to heaven.I ask how does someone get to go to heaven. yum he said " well a good person you know being nice and such, and the whole God thing the ticket" Why I said you know no one is good? " no one how? So then we went through the law. anyways who knows how is he remeber but I know God is woreking in his heart

other little girl whom lives down the street. Is looking to start reading the bible. I am to get her a bible I am hopeing to go through with her.
on parts that are hard to understand.

Please keep praying for these kids.
thank you

In his love
charlen

2007/6/22 0:42Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

There is a little of 8 years old going 9 years.
I have going a little walk at night. It works I need to walk and he does too. Anyways last night I ask how does it get go to heaven. Yumm. By being a good person.I told how one was good. He couldn't believe really he said. We went through the 10 commands. His dad's b-day was a week ago. he had ask if I could get a bible for him and his dad. So I did, that night he all sad my dad wont read with me. I said lets pray for him.
The tonight he said can we pray. He told I have read my bible.

It seems his heart is open, May I be faithful to plant good seeds.

Please pray for his father who will not open the bible. He is living with his girl friend who is with baby.
Please pray for this family to come to know the Lord.
Please pray our walks will be meanful

Funny thing he is leaving for month, he has been at daycare for the day when his dad is at work.
anyway he ask me if could make a cake a going way party. I ask his teacher if he give them things about God. It was funny, he was saying we need to have hearts on the girls you know so for them.

anyways thanks for your prayers.

In his love
charlene

2007/6/26 1:07Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

THe three girls sooman soomun sooman
I went to vist yesterday. We are going to starting to read books together.

The another girl I am also help read.
and a russian girl who wants to read the bible.
Please pray for each of these childern.

Two days ago one of the mothers, ask if I would take her to the DR'appt I said I would thinking it was just a check up. But it turn out to be 3 hours. Now the cool thing was we talked about God most of the time. She ask what happenes when people die? I didn't get to answers all her questions. We got to Jesus and that were it ended, she had different story.
Please pray she will be hungery to know more.
Please pray for more open doors.

Pariy Gul she the grandmama of three girls.
I was helping her with her green card. Yesterday
when she started crying saying that had no money to pay her rent. SHe has been sick and Dr told her not to work. I was to work it out to see if any of Church could help her.
Please Pray this need will be met before the due date, which is 4 days

Also next door there are two little I had read to me a week ago. Very kind boys. I met there mother last night. She 25 years old she was married at 15 years old. They two other Childern living in house to.
Please pray I can be a light to them too.

There are also two mother who are with child, one with her 5th other with her 6th, In each case they are of great need of money please pray for wisdom with thse women, they are looking or jobs

Thank you
charlene

2007/7/6 13:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy