SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New Member Says Hi!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
CYH717

Pennsylvania

New Member Says Hi!

Hello all. I just registered last night and this is my first posting.

My family is full of males...my husband, his son, my son, and our 2 sons. I'm the only female! :-o
I fully gave my life to Christ in 2001.
My husband fully came to Christ in Nov. 2005.

I was raised in a legalistic form of the Truth. But it's only been since 2001 to present that I'm learning to know the Lord God.

Anyway......I thought I'd say "Hi" to everyone and let you all know that I'm happy to have found a Christian forum.....especially one that upholds the KJV. :-)

2007/6/15 16:38Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re: New Member Says Hi!

hello to you too..

i just became a member yesterday, and so i know it is nice to have someone tell you hi.. i hope you find this site as enjoyable and beneficial as many of us have..

great sermons, talking, and growing..

God bless cyh717

2007/6/15 17:46Profile
LiveforGod

Hello CYH717, Welcome to the SI(Sermon Index) community.
When I first knew of this place my mind could not belibe how many sermons and how much information where here. I'm kind of new here too, but still, I'm glad to hear your testiomony and confession of being Saved by the Grace on God. Enjoy this website. Brother Sammy

2007/6/15 18:10Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Quote:

CYH717 wrote:
Hello all. I just registered last night and this is my first posting.

My family is full of males...my husband, his son, my son, and our 2 sons. I'm the only female! :-o
I fully gave my life to Christ in 2001.
My husband fully came to Christ in Nov. 2005.

I was raised in a legalistic form of the Truth. But it's only been since 2001 to present that I'm learning to know the Lord God.

Anyway......I thought I'd say "Hi" to everyone and let you all know that I'm happy to have found a Christian forum.....especially one that upholds the KJV. :-)

My sister,

I'm just glad you prayed your husband in! But what about all those other males?

Hmmm? Please tell!

Your sister,

Forrest

2007/6/15 21:50Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

A warm welcome sister, glad you are here.

2007/6/15 22:00Profile
CYH717

Pennsylvania

Re:

Thank you everyone, for the welcome.

Forrest, you're right...I prayed for my husband for years & I almost gave up all hope before he came to the Lord.

My husband's son is 18 and we're praying for him to come to Christ. He's been attending a Youth Group for almost a year now; he doesn't live with us right now.
My son is 12 and became a Christian about 2 years ago at a Day Camp.
Travis is 5 and is a smart kid when it comes to understanding how I explain Jesus to him...and the youngest D.J. is 3 and (to me) he is so full of love, and is already "hungry" to hear about the Lord.

They are all good boys; and my husband is doing a wonderful job as leader in our house. And...I'm learning to let him be that leader. :-)

2007/6/16 7:02Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: Welcome

Welcome CYH717
You have been a blessing to me already.

Eddie

2007/6/16 9:48Profile

Re:

Welcome Carla!

Praise God for His working in you and your family!

[i]"Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen." Psalm 72:18-19[/i]

I am looking forward to fellowshipping with you here on the forum. Fellowship centered around Christ is so edifying and encouraging!

There are many sermons here to encourage, challenge and edify the believer. Some of the preachers who have blessed and impacted my spiritual walk with God are Keith Daniel, Paul Washer, Vance Havner, Gerhard DuToit...just to name a few. :)

Blessings,
Joy

2007/6/16 16:51
Nellie

Re:

WElcome Carla.
You will be blessed here.
There is a lot to glean from, and a lot of Christians who care.
God Bless you and yours.
Nellie

2007/6/16 19:48Profile
CYH717

Pennsylvania

Re:

Quote:

Roniya wrote:

There are many sermons here to encourage, challenge and edify the believer. Some of the preachers who have blessed and impacted my spiritual walk with God are Keith Daniel, Paul Washer, Vance Havner, Gerhard DuToit...just to name a few. :)

Blessings,
Joy

Thank you for the Scripture in Psalms; I made a note of it in my Bible.

I will check out those sermons you suggested. When I first got on this site, Keith Green's name caught my eye. I'm a fan of his music, but I didn't know he taught the Bible. That was neat to listen to. :-)

Thank you & God bless you!

2007/6/17 8:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy