SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Everyone who

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SmoothE

Everyone who

reads this is really awesome.
Anyways; I am trying to decide whether or not to do a Discipleship Training Program through YouthWithAMission (YWAM) {www.ywam.org} and there are hundreds of different places to go. From Africa, Uganda, Argentina, Canada, Cambodia, Australia, the list just goes on and on and on, and i'm not sure which one i should go to. Anyone have advice on distinguishing God's voice on this one?

2007/6/14 19:42Profile
LiveforGod

Re: Everyone who

Quote:
Anyone have advice on distinguishing God's voice on this one?

That's a tough one my friend. I'm sorry I can't help you in doing that. But I would sugest that you pray much to God, and I am very sure that if God has called you to do that, then he will also tell you where to go. God Bless you.

2007/6/14 19:53Profile

Re: Everyone who

Alternatively, are you sure you have the final choice?

I suspect that if YWAM accept you, and listen to what you think your prefence is at that moment, that they would be willing to allocate you where [i]else[/i] they thought you would both learn the most and be the most help to the Lord's work, if you would go?

You could also ask the Lord if this is how He would have you proceed.

Organisations (including Christian ones) have no interest in making people unhappy through not giving reasonable consideration to the best way to deploy their human resources.

2007/6/15 6:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy