SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Something Horrible

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread
pastorfrin

Re:

Hi Annie,

Quote:
We're "counting the cost" as we speak.

Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

If we only knew.

In HIs Love
pastorfrin

2007/6/18 5:13Profile
ReviveUsLord

Macedonia

Re:

GrannieAnnie wrote:

Quote:
We count the cost each time we post, talk on the phone, order books, send checks to ministries and so forth.

I was reading these verses this morning and remembered your posting:

Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Luk 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

It's interesting that Jesus starts this saying with a warning to His disciples "of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy". So in this context I understand that He warns us that we maintain consistent godly conduct and speech everywhere. But then He continues talking about the suffering that we will need to endure and so this is connected with our speech and confession:

Luk 12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
Luk 12:8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

So our speech and conduct will be revealed and tested, and we may suffer for that but the Lord forewarns us: "Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him." (v.5) And then also encourages us: "Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." (v.6,7) and again: "And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and [unto] magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say." (v.11,12).

2007/6/18 7:38Profile

Re: For those who have ears -

[b]JUST THE BEGINNING - BUT WE'RE [u]IN[/u] 'IT' ![/b]

It would be nice to think that the Tribulation is a future tense thing, but we are already IN IT.
[u]There is no mention of how long "the Tribulation" or "those days" will last --- God's Word only implies how long antiChrist will reign officially or 'openly' rule.[/u]
We only know that it will and has begun as birth pains. Gradually lengthening etc., and all that that implies.

If we stop long enough or 'quiet' ourselves within our spirits long enough, we'll see that never before in History have there been as many strange new diseases, wars, weather events, earthquakes and power struggles through-out the earth. And Ethnic wars, even within our own country, etc.
Just a very limited amount of research on any of these would bear out that this earth has never before experienced this much of all of the above and below.

I think it's time to stop our petty bickering, shake ourselves, gird up our loins, be quickened and cling to Jesus and each other in intense love before it's too late to get His Commandments to Love settled in our hearts.

Please ~ Read more of Corrie Ten Boom or Richard Wurmbrand, because they wrote what they both did for such a time as this or for this present time, mostly.

Wake up and hear the Daily News without fear of what you'll piece together when you place all the pieces of what you hear together as a puzzle, that fits the picture that has been shown to us and told to 'watch for' below.

'Don't fear' the reality, but use it to strenghten yourselves and your brothers and sisters in Christ and share the Gospel with whomever you come in contact with.
We all know "the night cometh when no man can work".

[b]Mat 24:6 -8 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[u]For nation[ethnos] shall rise against nation[ethnos], and kingdom[or Royalty] against kingdom[Royalty]: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the 'beginning' of sorrows.[/u]

Mar 13:5-14- And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[u]And when ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the 'beginnings' of sorrows.[/u]
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. [u]And the gospel must first be published among all nations.[/u] But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, let (him that readeth understand,) .... [when antichrist's system finally rises in Jerusalem.]

Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you ALL things.

Luk 21:9-11 [u]But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must 'first' come to pass; but the end is not by and by. [the end is not immediately.]
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. [/u][/b]

Maranatha & Amen!

2007/6/18 16:20
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

Chuck Misslers 2007 Strategic Trends (audio) was released this week on khouse.org & after listening to the online series I can see why this feeling is prevalent

2007/6/18 16:57Profile
whyme

Re:

I can safely predict that the end is coming for many of us on an individual level within the next twenty to thirty years. Something horrible is happening everyday since man fell and the Son of God was sent to die on a cross for our sins. Where is the rejoicing that we would be found worthy to join in his suffering?

2007/6/18 20:25Profile
FreebyWord

Re: pastorfrin's visit from God re: Something Horrible/Fear Not

I didn't see the replies to pastorfrin this weekend so I responded to him privately. I won't go into detail of what I told him but your posts confirm everything the Lord has been showing me since the summer of '04.

My dreams and visions, and those of millions of other Christians around the world, point to three things: God's judgment of America has begun, the Great Wrath is at the door (the day is late, it is seconds before dark) even now and will be [b]very evident, undeniable[/b] within the next 24 months; we must be prepared and be inside God's inner chamber, the ark now, as my understanding is that the earth has only a few months before the door to grace will be shut. God told pastorfrin "Fear Not". God tells us if we are His and inside the inner chamber, we have nothing to fear:

[i] And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and [NOW] no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled. Rev 15:8.[/i]

[i]Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. Isa 26:20[/i]

Also a radio ministry new to twelve large American cities that warn of coming judgment has just begun. You can hear the radio archive at newwineministry.net. (I am not associated with this ministry).

All glory, honor, and praise to Christ Jesus the King and Authority of all creation.

Blessings

2007/6/18 20:39Profile
pastorfrin

Re:

whyme,

I think you would find it on page two.
Quote:

"Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you all for sharing seems we are by no means alone in this.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

He has overcome the world and He will and is building His church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
I believe this is the time when we needed to forget about ourselves and concentrate on Him. He has called us to be a glorious church without spot or wrinkle and now is the time to be mindful of our calling, whatever or wherever He is about to lead us is up to Him and all He ask of us is to be willing. I believe that is what the Fear Not for I Am with You is all about.
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

1 Thes. 4:18
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

In His Love
pastorfrin”

2007/6/18 20:50Profile
pastorfrin

Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

I am reposting the original post to make it clear I am not predicting or prophesying anything as I have already said. what anyone else has to say is between them and the Lord, but a word of advice is I would not make light of this but take it before the Lord and trust Him.
He has already said, Fear Not for I Am with you, and that is good enough for me.

In His Love
pastorfrin

Quote:

"Brothers and Sisters,

First let me say I am not prophesying or predicting anything, only sharing a resent experience.
Several nights ago I awoke from a sound sleep overwhelmed with the feeling of pending disaster; as I was laying there I also noticed a strong presence of the Lord.
I said: Lord something horrible is going to happen isn’t it! He spoke these words; “Fear not for I am with you.” I said thank you Lord and went back to sleep. Every since this happened it has been weighing upon my mind that I should share this so now I have.
Has anyone else had a similar experience recently?

In His Love
pastorfrin"

2007/6/18 21:03Profile
Psalm73

Arkansas

How you put your mind

Say false visions and dreams are as freedom to continue in every evil work going on in the world today, without God or offended nacions of men, turned as judgement against you
If you're dream about being as David and you're seed inheriting the land, you've gone far. But if the bridge is out, Krispy would not have told you his faith is in vain because of idols and that I was wanton and stubborn and unloving proud and covetous razorback fan. Yea a non sainte that is for sure, yea
Idoltary is the blinding of your eyes by images, that they often turn us remaining Christians into error and the boundage of false prophets who devour money, housses, lands and how they've done little to turn back famine in Sudan.
How they have ignored the Holy Ghost and his warnings about the mighty wave coming from God, subtracting from your abominacyons.

I am not a strange crazy no Jesus Christ castaway
5 ¶ For thus sayeth God the LORD unto him (even he that made the heavens, and spread them abroad, and set forth the earth with her increase: which giveth breath unto the people that is in it, and to them that dwell therein)
6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and led thee by the hand. Therefore will I also defend thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, and to be the light of the Gentiles.
7 That thou mayest open the eyes of the blind, let out the prisoners, and them that sit in darkness, out of the dungeon house.
8 I my self, whose name is the LORD, which give my power to none other, neither mine honour to the gods:
9 Shew you these new tidings, and tell you them or they come, for old things also are come to pass.
10 Sing therefore unto the LORD, a new song of thanks giving, blow out his praise unto the end of the world. They that be upon the sea, and all that is therein, praise him, the Isles and they that dwell in them.
11 Let the wilderness with her cities lift up her voice, the towns also that be in Cedar. Let them be glad that sit upon rocks of stone, and let them cry down from the high mountains:
12 ascribing almightiness unto the LORD, and magnifying him among the Gentiles.
13 ¶ The LORD shall come forth as a giant, and take a stomach to himself like a fresh man of war. He shall roar and cry, and overcome his enemies.
14 I have long time holden my peace, (sayeth the LORD) should I therefore be still, and keep silence for ever? I will cry like a travailing woman, and once will I destroy, and devour.
15 I will make waste both mountain and hill, and dry up every green thing that groweth thereon. I will dry up the floods of water, and drink up the rivers.
16 I will bring the blind into the street, that they know not: and lead them in to a foot path, that they are ignorant in. I shall make darkness light before them, and the thing that is crooked to be straight. These things will I do, and not forget them.

Forget not you adding your whordoms in the spirit of abominable wickedness and the whole deceat of the 'god' face of all of us "with the circumisized look never gentile like".
It is impossible not to fall to proud and covetous, who turn the grace of God into wantonness, gone in the error of Balaam for lucre and in the treason of COrah?

How God will do a new thing if you askhim about Tarry's tearbottle and if you actually had comappsion on the poor

I Timothy 2:5
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and man, which is the man Christ Jesus,
6 which gave himself a ransom for all men, that it should be preached at his time,
7 whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle (I tell the truth in Christ and lie not) being the teacher of the gentiles in faith and verity.
8 I woll therefore that the men pray every where, lifting up pure hands without wrath, or arguing. (1526-2007)

Poor old Terry Merritt used to be merchandise thorow covetousnesse by the deceat and hands (oh how the people fall to them and they sucke out no small advantage)
You know the names, I am not an iudge, but a brother seeking to obtayne the inheritience of the vineyard, oh how you'll kick me and the otherservants (that ye beat) out.
Tell you to keep your selves from images is not hate, yet love is spurng up from God

2007/6/18 21:27Profile

Re:

Quote:
We expect persecution from the world, but the sad thing is most of it will come from other believers who think they are doing God a service...

I don't know how well this will fit into the flow of the conversation, but I've been really confused recently around my interactions with certain believers from local churches. People who try to help me and encourage me and ask me to join them in their church activities, but for me this interaction is so confusing and painful and deadly because I don't see the Spirit working in them, and we have so little in common.

I often ask myself, "Is everything You have taught me, Lord, foolishness, if what they profess and live out is indeed the truth?" And the Lord reminds me to trust Him alone, and of a dream that I had last winter in which, in a nutshell, I doubted the Lord's guidance and work in my life and returned to a place where I believed He had delivered me from, as if to test whether He really delivered me from it. And there I was stranded in an enchanted forest, where a pack of wolves in some strange fog or darkness attacked me... one of the most horrible dreams I've ever had. Since then I've met extreme opposition and lack of understanding from religious people (or Christians) around me--more than ever before in my Christian walk--and now the Lord's teaching me to be shrewd as a serpent. Those experiences, however, show me clearly that the fiercest persecution will come not from the world, but from the church. Right now I feel more tested spiritually being around certain believers than around the heathen.

In Christ,
Slavyan

2007/6/19 14:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy