Discussion Forum : General Topics : Cross in china

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Cross in china

The cross in china

i just watched this documentary....what can i say?

i almost feel ashamed for living as 'good' as i do. But glory to God for what he does in china!
And what an inspiration those people are to me, maybe one day i will be worthy to of such suffering for our Lord.

2007/6/11 14:43Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re: Cross in china

Quote:

hmmhmm wrote:
The cross in china
i just watched this documentary

Is this a Voice of the Martyrs resource??

2007/6/11 15:06Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

you need real player to watch it, four parts, i just watched part two.

[url=http://www.chinasoul.org/e/e-va.htm]Cross in china[/url]

2007/6/11 15:13Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

edit - I'm downloading it,
Thanks

2007/6/11 15:35Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

yes these are great videos!!!
I saw then like 2 years ago.
It really helped us pray for China

It is so neat what God is doing there. When I went 2 years ago it was amazing thing.

In his love
charlene

2007/6/11 15:43Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

This is an execellent video. We watched it as a fellowship just last week, all four sections. There are great things to glean out of that movie.

China has had a real apostolic body for decades.

In section 3 of the movie, it seems that prosperity and comfort seems to be sneaking it just abit, but they still have not compromised to the point of losing power, but their message seems to lack a bit.

Anyways tell me waht you guys think about that section, all the other ones are amazing though!

2007/6/11 16:46Profile
oboy

China

Re:

The world is seeping into the church in China. There are still very strong believers there, but many young believers (college age) feel the pull of the world and unsaved parents very strongly.

Unsaved parents want their children to get a good education so that they can get a good job so that the children can support the parents.

The Christian children, in the meantime, want a nice job to get a nice house and a car and the other things that money brings.

Praise God for ministries to and in China to help the leaders train the believers, and praise God for those young believers, who fighting against everything around them, want to grow in Christ and make Him known.

2007/6/11 20:58Profile
davidt

Yes, this is an excellent video. To see the tears run down their faces as they engage God in the Spirit in song and prayer is inspiring! This is definitely one of my highest thought of films.

2007/6/11 22:09Profile
JesusIsMyLrd

Iowa, USA

Re:

i'll have to download it when i'm next at my Grandma's house- she has high-speed internet. 8-)Wait! i thought it was the younger generation that should have all the cool stuff like blazing fast web browsing... ???!!!?? :-? :-P

We just have dialup, or through my cell phone (3x faster than dialup)

;-)

-nate

2007/6/11 23:26Profile
Tears_of_joy

Quote:
The world is seeping into the church in China. There are still very strong believers there, but many young believers (college age) feel the pull of the world and unsaved parents very strongly.

Unsaved parents want their children to get a good education so that they can get a good job so that the children can support the parents.

The Christian children, in the meantime, want a nice job to get a nice house and a car and the other things that money brings.

This is the most heart breaking thing that I have heard recently...
So sad...

Quote:
Praise God for ministries to and in China to help the leaders train the believers, and praise God for those young believers, who fighting against everything around them, want to grow in Christ and make Him known.

Yes, brother.

2007/6/12 15:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy