SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : trust

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
coolcap2007

trust

i need to talk with a few highschool students about trust. that is the theme for like 30 mins. I know more less what i want to talk about but i dont know where to start...its hard because its a few highschool people and i want to talk about trusting that would relate to them. I want it to be something thats convicting, but i have no clue. Ive prayed but feel no answers. ill pray more but i feel wrong for asking help. Is this wrong? well anyways i hope its not but i need help on what i should start the discussion with. I want to get them involved also but i just dont know how to start it off. Im helping with this thing at my church and its only gonna be like 20-30 minutes but i have no idea how to start it off

2007/6/2 23:09Profile

Re: trust

Hia Coolcap.

The first thing that came to my mind was, asking them how many of them own pets or would like to.

Then say, but what if your pet didn't trust you ?
How would that work out if you were trying to save your pet from on-coming traffic or when the smoke alarm goes off or when they need to eat and so on.

There's a lot on questions you could pose about loving a pet and doing everything under the sun you can for it, but how you'd feel if the pet you love so very much suddenly or didn't ever trust you.

I'm an animal lover, so maybe I think everyone is. Ha.

Will be praying Coolcap.

2007/6/2 23:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy