SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex.net Newsletter: "THOUGHTS ON THE COMING JUDGEMENT"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex.net Newsletter: "THOUGHTS ON THE COMING JUDGEMENT"

Subscribers,

IF THERE IS A HEAVEN there is a hell! The Apostle Paul said in holy Scriptures: "For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is their shame, who mind earthly things." -Philippians 3:18. Should not this truth move us? In an age of Christianity with much frivolity and carelessness we need a baptism of the truth of hell. There is eternal torment for those that do not follow God let us never forget that.

SermonIndex.net is hosting it's first conference: Revival Conference 2007! There are already over 250 people registered for this event! I strongly encourage pastors and ministry leaders to attend this event. Details can be found at: www.revivalconference.com And you can register here. Please continue to pray for God to work at this event and bring much glory to His Name.

"More then 2 billion people who do not know Jesus head toward hell to perish for eternity, while the church laughs its way to hysteria, claiming this is the sign of the last days' outpouring of the Holy Spirit... my brothers and sisters this is not Christianity." -K.P. Yohannan

Greg Gordon
SermonIndex.net Moderator

------

[b]SermonIndex.net Newsletter: "THOUGHTS ON THE COMING JUDGEMENT"[/b]
http://www.injesus.com/index.php?module=message&task=view&MID=LB007CBZ&GroupID=5B007820

2007/5/31 21:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy