well. I have some trips I
suppose to be taking in June
Thanks
charlene

2007/6/3 0:04Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Luk 19:30 saying, "Go into the village in front of you, where on entering you will find a colt tied, on which no one has ever yet sat. Untie it and bring it here.

Luk 19:31 If anyone asks you, 'Why are you untying it?' you shall say this: 'The Lord has need of it.'"

Luk 19:32 So those who were sent went away and found it just as he had told them.

Luk 19:33 And as they were untying the colt, its owners said to them, "Why are you untying the colt?"

Luk 19:34 And they said, "The Lord has need of it."

Not silly at all sister, the Lord knows you have need of it.

2007/6/3 0:15Profile

Re: car crash

Dear Charlene,

Your incident reminds me of a story from my own life. A couple of years ago when I was really a baby in Christ, I was going to a 'church,' whose doctrine, I didn't know then, was not biblically sound (a man-centered gospel). As a new convert, however, I didn't know any better. Going to church was an important event for me, every Sunday, even on Wednesdays.

The thing was that the church was on the other side of town, and as a college student who only had a bicycle, I couldn't afford riding some eleven miles one way to get there. Usually a couple of brothers gave me a ride Sunday mornings. Going to church was my pleasure and honor.

But then it happened that five consecutive weeks something happened: either I got sick, or the person who was supposed to pick me up had to leave town or got sick himself. I don't remember what the particular instances were, but I know that it was strange because I wanted to go to church every week and couldn't make it because of unforeseen circumstances.

In the Lord's plan, however, it all made sense. He used all to deliver me from the deception. It's a beautiful story altogether, which he had planned all along--with people he sent to me and stuff to make His will clear.

I just want to encourage you to seek Him and trust Him, despite the pain, and know that He is sovereign. The psalmist wrote:

[i]Psalm 121:7-8

7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
He will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.[/i]

In Christ,
Slavyan

2007/6/3 2:16
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

thanks mike you are right, God knows my needs.

Slavyan,
thanks for the story, I have been praying askimg God why this happened. I was a wride thing. I know Gods ways are higher then mine. I had some fear about working this kind of work, again. The other job wasn't giving any work, so I thought I will work anyway, even If I don't feel good about it. I thought that I could do it, but I was just scared because I haven't work it so long. And if they could get a easy job I could do it. I didn't no what else I could do? I meet with people now, But I make the times, and I am sitting most of the time. Maybe God just wants me to trust him, with all these things. That He can get me jobs that will work for me. But the thing was I thought I can do this, I can work.
Now, I sick again. And I discouarged alittle. I hope it something that will heal and go away, and it is not other health prombles I have had in the past, coming back. I think that it bring up a little fear of being in pain for a long time again. I know I can learn from it that my blood suagr control is very imporant. I want God get Glory from this.
Please pray God will keep me strong.
Please pray I will not fear but trust my God with all my needs, small or big.
Please pray I am thankful for how Good my God is
Please pray I will rest, ( which today I did)
Please pray my body will heal.
Please pray my eyes are open to know God reason in this

THank you
charlene

2007/6/3 3:02Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Not silly at all!

I pray for mine, so I see no reason not to pray for yours, as well as you!

Forrest

2007/6/4 5:03Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

It is doing good so far, Just I drive all over, and it wouldn't be fun walking. A going to see my mother and others would be hard. I really use my car for lots of things. I have prayed over this car so many times, and you know God has healed it.. Really.. Just a little bit longer.

Thank everyone for praying
In His Love
charlene

2007/6/4 21:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy