Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : car crash

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

car crash

I ran a red light today, who know what I was thinking. I stoped. then went, thinking it was green. I was on my way to CPR class so I can work. Funny thing this is the third time I tried to go to this class. I got lost the two times before. My blood sugar was low, and phone rang. I thought it was green, It was really close from beng ten times worse. So I have to praise our Father above. My car is in bad shape. My back and neck hurt pretty bad. But I didn't to go the Hosptial, but My brother is going to make me go. I know my Father has some good reason for this. Even when we mass up. This makes another week, without work. Maybe there is something eles he wants me to do, in that time?

anyways please pray I will have good healing with my neck and back
Please pray for everything to work out, and I can get to this CPR class sometime.
pray there's nothing wrong with my back or neck..

thanks for your prayers

in his love

charlene

2007/5/29 11:59Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: cra crash

Quote:
pray there's nothing wrong with my back or neck..

May the Lord Jesus Christ touch you and heal you in your body. Keep encouraged sister.

2007/5/29 12:37Profile

Re:

Praise God your ok...

Get to the doctor! You never know what might have happened to your neck or back. May feel like muscles, but you could have chipped a bone or something in your neck.

It may feel better in a few days, but then problems could creep up a year from now. And at that point your auto insurance wont pay for it.

And then, even if the doctor says your ok, see a chiropractor. I just started seeing one for neck pain (I told him I thought it was my kids... ya know, pain in the neck!), and it's a good thing I did. I was beginning to show signs of problems in my neck associated with weight lifting.

Get checked out.

Krispy

2007/5/29 13:12

Re:

Krispys right, Get to the doctor.

I remember hearing a story in my CPR/First Aid class of the man who banged up his car. He got out of the car, walked behind the car to kick the car and when he brought up his leg to kick it, he knew that something was wrong, he fell down crippled. He was paralyzed from the waist down never to walk again.

Scary stuff

2007/5/29 13:24

Re: car crash

Praise God your wreck was not any worse! A wreck can be a very trying thing to go through, I will be praying for you, sister.

May the Lord bless your body with complete healing and I pray that He will give you opportunities to glorify Him in the midst of this trial.

~Joy

2007/5/29 15:59
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

well I am back. It looks my neck is ok. Just be in pain for a few days. My lower back is what hurts, as long I don't sit for to long. Thank you all so much for praying for me.

I was going to this class so I could start working. I had tried the week before two times, but each time I got really lost, and then this. It really was funny.At the hosptial the DR said it looks like you have to take a few days off from work. Me and brother thought it was funny.

I have never been at so much peace. I am sure I will feel the pain tommorw. I am going to try to take it easy the next few days, again thank you

In His love
charlene

2007/5/29 19:45Profile
swsojourner

Re:

! :(

Praying, Charlene. thank God for his protection !

2007/5/29 20:25Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I do thank him, there was aother van that was very close from hitting me. I guess God still has stuff for me to do.. I am very thankful I can drive my car. I can't open two of the doors, but I can drive it. I got to be with my brother for 4 hours. We are starting a new thing, when he is sick I read to him from the bible or a book, so when I wasn't feeling well he read to me. That was a blessing. YOu are right I need to thank God more, for being so kind to me today.

In His love
charlene

2007/5/29 20:49Profile

Re:

While you are resting and getting over the crash, ask the Lord WHY He has allowed this; what does He want to teach and show you? What new thing does He want to do in your life through what has happened (Rom 8:28).

It almost sounds as if He doesn't want you working!

Or do you have a sense that it could be Enemy attack?

You said you have peace about it all, so the second possibility probably isn't the one!

Praying for quick recovery and, spiritually, clear vision and open ears to Him, that He will guide and keep you in all your ways (Psalm 91:11)

Love in Him

Jeannette

2007/5/30 18:55
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am not sure about the work thing, it almost seems that way. I have tryed so hard to work. Maybe God knew I wasn't ready to work, with this company right now. But everyone in my family really wants me to work. My brother is putting more stress on it. I have prayed about it, I going to just trust God to work everything out.

I know God has been putting some strong calling on my heart, and I have been disobeying. So maybe this awake up,obey?
could be Enemy attack
maybe part of could be the enemy, I have been trying to pray and all kinds of things have been happening, making it really hard.

I don't know but I know God is good, and he wil work all things out for those he loves.

My lower back is hurting alot to day.

thanks for all your prayers
charlene

2007/5/30 23:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy