Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Finished With The World

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
SShoe

Eastern North Carolina

Finished With The World

As I listened to this sermon "Finished With The World" by Keith Daniel, I wept and longed for my life to be one of holiness and purity before the Lord.

This may be one of the best sermons I have heard. If you haven't listened to it, do so right now. And if you are not touched by this annointed sermon, ask God to renew His love in your heart again.

2004/4/10 18:45Profile
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

Re: Finished With The World

I needed to hear the sermon "Finished with the World." It's a much needed reminder. When was it preached and to whom was it preached? Is Keith Daniel? still alive?

This is the same message as I started a new topic with accidentally. I finally found the reply button - Sorry.

2004/4/10 22:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

No problem,

It's a good question, did some digging around and came up with very little.
I am sure he is still alive, have an email out to one that I came across to see if I can find out any more information.

An excellent message, plan on listening to more of him, there are about dozen more here.

2004/4/10 22:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
As I listened to this sermon "Finished With The World" by Keith Daniel, I wept and longed for my life to be one of holiness and purity before the Lord.

This may be one of the best sermons I have heard. If you haven't listened to it, do so right now. And if you are not touched by this annointed sermon, ask God to renew His love in your heart again.

Dear Sister I thank you so much for recommending these sermons to me. I listened to: 'Finished With The World' and the Holy Spirit literally being to convict and move in my heart and that lasted for the entire sermon. Keith Daniels is so Christ-like in his speaking mannerism's very gentle and humble, yet bold at the same time. I guinely have been changed from his preaching and I intend to listen to more of his sermons. It seems hard to find any information on the internet about him, Mike found the picture of him so I could feature him on the front page. He has a message for our church, its amazing at the end of this sermon what he says about revival. It's worth it to just download the message and fast forward to the end to hear it again, and if you have not heard this message I highly recommend it:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1865]Finished with the World[/url] by Keith Daniel

Quote:
I needed to hear the sermon "Finished with the World." It's a much needed reminder. When was it preached and to whom was it preached? Is Keith Daniel? still alive?

I do belive he is still alive and would love to get in touch with him. I am not sure where it was preaching, in America I know that. Keith Daniel is a missionary to South Africa I believe.

2004/4/11 0:43Profile
SShoe

Eastern North Carolina

Re:

In listening to Keith Daniel's sermons, I find that he is from South Africa and has only come to America on certain occasions. He made mention that he had been asked several times to come to America to speak but did not feel the leading of the Lord. I have found one site that had a short comment about him. And it was dated, I believe, around 1999. You would think by listening to him that he was speaking in earlier years when holiness was preached more often. God give us more people like this man!

What a man of God to be so bold yet so humble in bringing the annointed Word to a sinful nation. I would love to hear more of his sermons because I believe they are from God. I get so tired of hearing Pastors preaching "Internet Sermons." I long for the fresh annointed Word from God! What has happened to our Pastors? I know there are some who are really preaching the Word from God, but I can't seem to find them in my area. I have gotten more from the Sermonindex than I have from live ministers that I have sat under for the past several years.

Do you think our church is more interested in form than prayer and holiness?

2004/4/11 9:08Profile
sdb

tucson

Re: form

Brother, what do you mean by form? In Him Scott

2004/4/11 14:07Profile
SShoe

Eastern North Carolina

Re:

It seems like our church services are planned; so many songs to sing, take up offering, the sermon, a rushed altar call (if any) and then every one go home. It has become a form of worship and denying the power of God. More time is spent on singing than on praying. Don't take me wrong, I am not against songs to worship Christ but I long for the prayer around the altar to come back. I remember a time when prayer meetings were just that...meetings where people tarried at the altar to cry out to God for the need in their lives and for the lost.

Does any one still have this in their church or has it become a form of worship?

2004/4/11 14:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here is an article on Keith Daniel that Mike found:
---------

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/kdaniel2.jpg[/img]

I heard a preacher this weekend. He is not for everyone. His eyes are piercing. He is grave and serious. He has some unique mannerisms. His primary appeal is not to the emotions.

He may be a storyteller but his stories are not calculated to make you laugh or cry. The stories are just another tool in his box to probe the conscience. What is your taste in preachers? Your taste in preachers is revealing, every revealing. You have read the Scripture where it says; “They heap to themselves teacher having itching ears.” They don’t mind preaching, they rather like it, but they like their preachers smooth. Sort of religious after-dinner speakers. Make me laugh, warm my heart, affirm my human potential, but don’t disturb me. Affirm me don’t afflict me. Most of the modern church likes her preachers smooth.

There was John the Baptist. He was Jesus’ bulldozer. The prophet Isaiah predicted what the forerunner of Jesus would be like. He would make the crooked places strait. He would make the rough places smooth. He would prepare a highway for our God. Jesus said since the time of John the Baptist the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and the violent take it my force.

Preachers that make a way for others have to be violent enough to move a little earth. They have to be more than paid churchmen with a collection of little happy platitudes. They have to have convictions that match the convictions of God not just diatribes against things that do not concern the heart of God while they are silent about the weighty moral and ethical issues of our day.

And these men are used of God to move the hearts of men and women. Thank God for that. How sweet to see a child of God broken-hearted over sin, hungry for God. How very, very sweet.

What kind of preachers do you gravitate to? Feel-happy preachers or those who faithfully probe the memory and appeal to the conscience? Something to think about, isn’t it?

[i]by Ken Pierpont
http://kenpierpont.com/mt_archive/000316.php [/i]

2004/4/11 16:52Profile
prayer1warrior

Re: Finished With The World

Rise Up O Men of God !

2004/4/11 22:26Profile
moreofHim

Re:

I know I should be content but- why didn't God make me a man? ;-) I guess I don't really mean that but still... Oh well- the Lord will just have to use me in whatever way He wants. Can't there be a Jane the Baptist? :-D

In Him, Chanin

2004/4/11 22:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy