SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Works'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Works

chiefosiners,

Give this a perusing.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=10733&forum=34&post_id=&refresh=Go]Jonathan Edwards - Undiscerned Spiritual Pride[/url]

2007/5/27 1:11Profile

Re:

Pastorfrin, you did'nt answer my question you gave me a verse that says you must keep all of gods commandments, so my question to you is. Have you kept all of Gods commandments?

2007/5/27 10:43

Re:

Quote:

crsschk wrote:
chiefosiners,

Give this a perusing.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=10733&forum=34&post_id=&refresh=Go]Jonathan Edwards - Undiscerned Spiritual Pride[/url]

crsschk, try this on for size. Rev.2:15

2007/5/27 11:06
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

chiefosiners

Have you come to be contentious? You are in the wrong place if that be so. Recommended the link to take off some of the rough edges that are cutting through your comments.

2007/5/27 14:36Profile

Re:

Quote:

crsschk wrote:
chiefosiners

Have you come to be contentious? You are in the wrong place if that be so. Recommended the link to take off some of the rough edges that are cutting through your comments.

So you ASSUMED that it was Spiritual pride and you were gonna help me a little by taking off the edges. Not being contentious buddy, just standing my ground. The Nicolations were bullys, and they still are. I'm not scarred of you or this other guy. I've given a sound explanation for every thing he has tried to throw at me, even after he accused me of NOT being a believer, and having the belief of the demons of hell. Am I wrong for standing my ground?

2007/5/27 21:30
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Well I am not your 'buddy' brother and the problem has to do with your conduct, your pride is evident enough.

Read the disclaimer.

2007/5/27 21:38Profile

Re:

Quote:

crsschk wrote:
Well I am not your 'buddy' brother and the problem has to do with your conduct, your pride is evident enough.

Read the disclaimer.

If you would, could you please show me where my conduct has been out of line?

2007/5/27 22:17

Re:

The only commandment we have to fulfill is the commandment of Christ. Gal.6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
When you tell people that they have to keep the commandments, you are placing a burden on them that they are no able to bear.
Were not supposed to add burdens to people, but bear one anothers burdens.

2007/5/27 22:26
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Works

Beyond ...

Quote:
I'm not scarred of you or this other guy

I don't where it is you think you have landed but this a forum and a fellowship not a place for argumentative and smart alek type responses.

2007/5/27 22:45Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: For chiefosiners

chiefosiners,

I am sticking my nose into this discussion and changing the subject a tad bit.

I am bothered by the nickname you have chosen for yourself: "chiefosiners". Sir, in the letters written to the NT church, they were addressed to the "Saints...", not sinners. Seems to me if you consider yourself still the chief of sinners you have not been transformed by the blood of Jesus through the infilling of His Spirit....

What say?

ginnyrose

2007/5/27 23:44Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy