SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
productofgrace

Introduction

Came to this site at the suggestion of a few friends. I am a little hesitant only because I have been to other boards and because of much Debate and Intellectualizing I tend to shy away; although I am not shy.

Thought I was living a christian life until I was broken in spirit, mind, heart and soul... almost taking my life... I say almost... Jesus heard my cry.

I actually encourage others who are so sick of this world; even enough to allow the enemy to take their life... because God is able to take what you hate in the world and change your heart to Live Again through Him... out there in the world; just not of the world.

I will be up front... I speak from my heart... yet I won't argue... I will make a statement and if you agree that isn't what I am seeking... if you disagree that too isn't what I am seeking...

I come to read, to listen, to fellowship, to accept that others are as Diverse as Creation is...

I profess Jesus to be Lord, Chosen King, and Saviour; and the Holy Spirit as my guide.

May Jesus live through you... a Light unto all the world.

product of grace.

2004/4/10 0:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Introduction

Quote:
I actually encourage others who are so sick of this world; even enough to allow the enemy to take their life... because God is able to take what you hate in the world and change your heart to Live Again through Him... out there in the world; just not of the world.

Hamer may God richly bless you. I hope SermonIndex is a place where you can feel somewhat at home amongst [b]peculair[/b] people, a people called apart to God's service. We are aliens and sojourners in this land and should not ever feel that comfortable. Listen to the sermons, I would recommend the speakers: Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, T. Austin Sparks, etc. [i](they were men of another sort)[/i]

2004/4/10 0:29Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Introduction

Quote:
I hope SermonIndex is a place where you can feel somewhat at home amongst [b]peculair[/b] people, a people called apart to God's service.

Thought I heard my name called :-)

Quote:
Thought I was living a christian life until I was broken in spirit, mind, heart and soul... almost taking my life... I say almost... Jesus heard my cry.

Quote:

Bless you! And welcome!
I am truly sick of this world in so many aspects, it just seems to be spinning out of control.
Long for the restoration of all things.
For the Lord to come.

A particular anquish is present right now, I don't know why.

Quote:
I will be up front... I speak from my heart... yet I won't argue... I will make a statement and if you agree that isn't what I am seeking... if you disagree that too isn't what I am seeking...

Praise God, hope that you will find that though there are some discussions that have their disagreements, for the most part there are mostly big hearts here, that truly love the Lord and are eager to help, share, learn and grow.

2004/4/10 1:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy