Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : no more

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Thank you all for praying. After much prayer, I think I am not going to be part of this prayer team. I am going to just pray with women right now. I can pray with brothers as long as there are others people there, maybe at church. But not all guys. I have had so many prombles, with leadership with guys, haveing to do with prayer. So not being part of this will be best. Although I really want to go, I must remind myself God's ways are best. I still have to talk with this leader, I haven't said anything about me not going, or not being part of the meetings. So maybe I will go to one of the prayer meeting, to tell him why? I know I need to be very humble and repect him. So please pray for me.

Thank you
charlene

2007/5/29 0:19Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

The leader called me today, so we could talk.
I will be seeing him on saturday, to talk.

Please pray I will speak with truth, with a humble heart,

Please pray I will have wisdom

Please pray I can say what needs to be said, in a way that makes sense.

Remeber I said I will pray, and have God bring them to me. three days ago, a older lady said call I will pray with you with. Then today a friend called and I need to pray with you, we need to meet. When he closes one door he opens aother.

In his love
charlene

2007/5/30 23:25Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I didn't get to meet with him on Saturday.
I am meeting with tommorw. I would like to meet at a church, but I don't know which one? being I am not going to a Church right now.
I sat down and prayed and read alot, May I be humble and say I am sorry for all my worng, and then speak truth on the things he will ask me about. Please pray that we will meet in a safe place. I think it was good, I had a few extra days.
Thank you all for praying
In His love
charlene

2007/6/4 21:16Profile

Re:

Dear Charlene,

I am praying for you this morning as you meet with this brother. May God bless you with the humility and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ!

~Joy

2007/6/5 10:49
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I am leaving right now, I feel so sick. If anything comes from it is God. I pray God gives a humble and good heart.

I don't thik I will saying much/
Thanks for your prayers

In His love
charlene

Please pray for safty as I drive.

thank you Joy.

2007/6/5 18:53Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

it seems to never end now there are more people
who want to meet with.
God help me I am tride. I need him
I feel to weak.
They say I have something wrong. I don't think the meeting went bad. I was so sick. I really didn't say anything. I just wanted to go home.

Pray that I wisdom if I should meet with others
or not.
In his LOve
charlene

2007/6/5 20:08Profile

Re:

Quote:
Pray that I wisdom if I should meet with others

I will continue to pray for you, Charlene. Thanks for letting us know how the meeting went. I pray also that you get to feeling better, and that the Lord brings complete healing to your body.

Love and prayers,
Joy

2007/6/5 22:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy