Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : no more

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

no more

THe thought cross my mind yesterday to give up
to stop emailing my friends. I questioned if it was even a blessing to them. It was my heart cry that my email would be God speaking through me.
I would pray over there names, each week. It is a funny thing when you start praying for someone your love becomes so much richer.
anyway jumping back
I have been part of many prayer things, such prayer team, prayer for missionary, pray for the City, pray for the America, and pray for the nations. I have prayed with many differnt people from all over. I am humble all the time, with Lord I don't how to pray teach me. I ask God please I want to feel as you feel. Please don't let my heart be cold. The lord heard and made my heart weep, for the sins of this nation. My heart is heavy for what God is showing me. My heart pounds wildly, like fire in my bones. So when we come together as a body I pray as the spirit leads. I use God;s word to help me, with out God I can't pray. But what came out of my mouth was the passion of God's spirit speaking to my heart, he was letting me feel.

SO that brings to now!
I was told my prayers were too this... and that...
Because I prayed about the sins of the Church.
I started crying this was a friend how could they say this. I am still hurt,

That when I questioned was people not hearing my heart? So many question me, saying I am this... and that... I was called to rejoice,
many friends wrote me lifting me up.
I am trying to make a name for my self. I am not yelling and jumping up and down while praying. I am just reading the word and leting the SPirit led me.

In his love
charlene

2007/5/24 2:10Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: no more

I crushed to night with the thought that I would be ask not to be part of the a prayer team. My heart is weeping. I laid on the floor weeping.What does unity mean. I scarmed out. what does it mean to love one other? The Lord knows my heart. I long for brothers and sister come together as one. But I will comprise
truth to have it. I willing to lay my life down for any of you or any other brother or sister. This is the love he is calling us too. I love my sister I will piont if she is about to fall, I care I don't want her to not fall. My heart bruns
with what God is speaking to my heart. It makes my heart sad to be told, I can't pray in this way.. or that way.. It may that rest well in some ears. I am praying to God. not to people. PLease Note I am praying the word and as God leads from that. Such as dress, women, unbron baby, or men. leaders, pastors. I am willing to obey so if there is anything I need to change then I ask God to show me.
Please pray with me, that I might know what to do
I broken.I cried the whole way home.
In his love
charlene

2007/5/24 2:20Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Prayer, Unity, and Obedience

Charlene,

I who have been the beneficiary of your heart felt prayers, oh, how I want to take and shake the people who have so hurt you!

But in your pain, you have left a few things unexplained.

Never would I tell you to compromise on what the scriptures say to please anyone, nor would I ever advise you to speak against what God has put on your heart.

But do these people know you at all? I know you have been looking for a church, and as a prayer warrior, you would automatically join the prayer team of any church you attended.

If you are in a new church, seeking to join in unity with almost anyone that is unknown to you, or you to them is bound to fail, because you don't know how they pray, if there are rules and protocals, and they will not know how heart felt is your desire only to help.

I wish unity were as easy to achieve as it should be, but on a prayer team, there should be a leader, if only to know what you are praying about! If there is no leader, there will not be unity, and there will be no joint purpose to pray about.

If, as you have described to me, the leading of the group circles from person to person, until all have led prayer, and you do not know them, they will not be able to even amen your prayers, and you might not be able to amen theirs.

And it sounds as if you joined a group that has a set routine, and doesn't want the breaking of it, not even if God Himself were to appear.

Never before have I heard you describe anyone criticising your method of prayer, so I have to assume these people are new to you.

One thing to check with the Pastor! Who is the assigned leader of the prayer team? Not what the team itself says or agrees on, but what has been assigned them by the Pastor?

If they asked you to join in, gave you no rules or procedures, and then, after hearing your prayers, didn't like them, criticised you, and forbade you to pray, there is a spiritual problem there to lay before the Pastor.

And if there is a prayer leader, and they asked you to join in without instruction, and then more or less told you they didn't like the way you pray, you must take it up with the leader of the prayer team. Why were you asked to join in with no idea of their rules or procedures? And why, exactly, are you now forbidden to pray with them? Were you praying about specific people on a list, and God showed you something to pray about, and it offended the prayer team? Is your prayer style different from theirs?

Or did they just feel you were too new to pray with power and knowledge of the scriptures?

You must seek out the reasons behind the actions, and decide if you want to pray with them, or even be in that church! For if you are not all on the same wavelength, prayer wise, there will be no unity, and the prayer together will be in vain.

Until then, I will pray that you find out what is behind this problem; I will pray that it is a misunderstanding; and I will pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort you and guide you in this trial.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/24 4:25Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Never would I tell you to compromise on what the scriptures say to please anyone, nor would I ever advise you to speak against what God has put on your heart.

When this person came to me, this what I felt I was being ask. Your prayers are to much. Lets only pray good postive prayers. This doesn't settle well in my heart. It seems to compromise what I have been reading in the bible. Over and over when I read God's holy word, does it speak of a calling of weeping and fasting, of repenting and joy, Both there are both. When I look into the heart of God he hates our sins. It is HUge!!! There was a post a few months ago on sin, that hit me hard. The veiw of sin is everything to the way we pray. Yes there is joy because we are freed from our sins. I am all about the power, from the Holy Spirit. I know I can do nothing without Him. We have victory in Christ, but it dosn't ever leave out hearts to weep over sins.
God was putting and is still speaking powerfully to me. I ask they are asking me not to pray what God what is putting on my heart because it might make people offened, becasue I am talking about the evil of sin. What importance is being holy?
They say that it is important, but when you fouce on sin you belittle Jesus. I think that what they meant?

"But do these people know you at all? I know you have been looking for a church, and as a prayer warrior, you would automatically join the prayer team of any church you attended."

I haven't found a Church yet. So I am in no new prayer team.

2007/5/24 14:20Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Is there a prayer leader, yes.

and yes I am call to forgive and love them more then they will love me. It might be hard, but I cry out to God for this. There was a brother a while back that I had some prombles with I still pray for him, and ask God to do mighty thing in him. He may not talk to me, because loveing something isn't what we can get but what we can give. And so in this I am fighting to love, to not let the emeny win. So lets pray for them even more. I want to see and know I love them in the Lord.
But what they are trying to start is prayer all over. so in those meeting people whom I don't know will be there, but there should be a leader there. But for now I have been praying with those whom I know for some time.

"But do these people know you at all?"
After hearing what they said to me, I thought dosn't any one hear my heart? I am not about man.

"Never before have I heard you describe anyone criticising your method of prayer, so I have to assume these people are new to you. "

I have been criticis many times, but know this isn't any one new, that what made it so painful to me. I thought they knew me? I don't understand?

"If they asked you to join in, gave you no rules or procedures, and then, after hearing your prayers, didn't like them, criticised you, and forbade you to pray, there is a spiritual problem there to lay before the Pastor."

it seemed we were agreeing , but something didn't settle well with them, in my prayers. again they didn't really tell what they didn't like. THey just said they were negtive,

there is no pastor ahead of this.

"And why, exactly, are you now forbidden to pray with them? Were you praying about specific people on a list, and God showed you something to pray about, and it offended the prayer team? Is your prayer style different from theirs?"

They ask for me, to stop, or ...? No I wasn't praying for one person specific just gentral. if you pray for people by name then you don't anything bad. But no I wasn't maybe for all Churchs or all Pastors or all women or all Men

"You must seek out the reasons behind the actions, and decide if you want to pray with them, or even be in that church! For if you are not all on the same wavelength, prayer wise, there will be no unity, and the prayer together will be in vain."

you are right I need to know why, which means I ahve to talk with them. May I start seeking in this matter that I might know His will.

They have these pray meeting starting all over the city, it such my heart to be there and pray.
I love people. I love praying with them.
here all these men are talking about unity, about all these Church getting together and praying, but why are coming at me? They fear my prayers will not bring unity? SO what unity do we seek then? If there is any worng please let the God show me quickly.

In his love charlene

2007/5/24 14:40Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I going to be talking with some leaders next week, please pray I have wisdom.

PLease again I say nothing that is not of God
Please pray I am not fearful, I know I can do this with Christ with me.

In His love
charlene

2007/5/26 22:26Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Praying for Prayer

Yes, for wisdom, and that the Holy Spirit put words in your mouth.

That humility will cover you, so that they can find no fault in you personally.

That their lack of wisdom will not blind them to the merits of heartfelt prayer, and that they receive wisdom to hear your heart.

And that you also receive wisdom to see if these people are a snare to you, or a blessing.

In Jesus' Name, amen.

Forrest

2007/5/26 23:48Profile

Re: no more

awakenwithin said:

Quote:
When this person came to me, this what I felt I was being ask. Your prayers are to much. Lets only pray good postive prayers. This doesn't settle well in my heart. It seems to compromise what I have been reading in the bible.

charlene,

I'm experiencing similar circumstances. Here's some wonderful passages that have strengthened me against those who preach prosperity, feel-good, "signs and wonders" messages:

"...but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word... They have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. [color=660033]Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at His word: Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, let the LORD be glorified:[/color] [color=FF0066]but He shall appear to your joy,[/color] and they shall be ashamed. (ISAIAH 66:2-5)

"For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace... We looked for peace, but no good came; and for a time of health, and behold trouble!" (JEREMIAH 8:11-15)

"WOE is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grape-gleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desireth the firstripe fruit. The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men... The best of them is a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity. [color=000066]Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide:[/color] keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house. [color=993333]Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.[/color]" (MICAH 7:1-7)

And here's a scripture you can point out to your "prayer leaders" if they insist you're too tearful:

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw night to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. [color=993333]Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.[/color] Humble yourselves in the sight of the LORD, and he shall lift you up." (JAMES 4:7-10)

Sister, in these dark times, rejoice in the fact that Jesus has sent His Holy Ghost and gifted you with the Spirit of discernment, because...

"...the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst." (AMOS 8:11-13)

May Jesus bless and comfort you in these times of darkness. I'll be praying for you.

2007/5/27 2:36
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

similar circumstances

I know there are lots of brothers and sisters who are going through much more, I hope and pray that as the body of Christ we can fight together in this battle before each us. Dear brother and sister let us join together in prayer
for those who are suffering for Christ sake, But Now my beloved brother's and sister's is our time to be a voice in this time, no matter where God has put you. May we be faithful to preach the Gosple today.
the more I hear the more, long for my brothers and sister who are being fooled by a God and man mixed Church. Our own ways mixed in.

Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at His word: Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, let the LORD be glorified: but He shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. (ISAIAH 66:2-5)
in Act 1:8 with the power of holy spirit they were sent to preach the gosple to ends of earth.

they were called to preach. With the Holy spirit power. They are both needed.
you have one or other today. Churchs that are speaking truth, but are as cold as ice, because they have no real power from the Holy spirit. They disobey and not praying. Then I have seen the Church that are praying, but it seems to a work, or without any power, because their heart they are holding on to known sin. . But the word is twisted and some man ideas within it. I think each are walking in sins. Each need God healing power, His grace to set us free from our man made ways, a yeilding of heart to do it God's way. The truth will set you free, we need truth preach with power from holy SPirit.

there are those who cry out peace, if you pray, come and pray and there will be peace, peace , peace, but why do we pray? are we to go to God will a list?

What makes our prayers powerful?

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw night to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the LORD, and he shall lift you up." (JAMES 4:7-10)

this I think makes our prayers powerful a humble and honest heart before God, not a heart that dosn't want to feel good when praying. There is a time of weeping at hand. God's Childern, even myself have loved the world more then God. A time when we might See the big picture of sin, and weep over it and trun whole heartly to our God If we wept and repented we would see God holiness even more brighter.

you are right these are dark times. But I pray that those who hear God voice, let us obey and get on our faces and cry out for our family in Christ.

In his love
charlene

2007/5/27 16:06Profile
bluenote177

Re:

I will be praying for you Charlene!

2007/5/28 20:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy